Welcome To aBlackWeb

Acknowledge Him: The Official Cody Rhodes Saved Wrestling Thread

brock-lesnar-roman-reigns.gif

Roman Reigns Acknowledgement Week:​

The Island of Relevancy is under siege. The Tribal Chief needs you more than ever. Let's take a moment and remember the greatness that has been bestowed on us:

Acknowledge Him.

i rewatched wrestlemania 33 the other day and got to roman’s match with the undertaker

outside of remembering how sad taker looked, i noticed that the reigns we see now, was in him back then

there were moments he was acting heelish. his mannerisms, arrogance, expressions. this is who he is. maybe he wouldn’t of been able to put it all together back then, because all those years of miscasting and failures lead to the tribal chief character we see today…

but dude reeeally should’ve been heel from the jump

i rewatched wrestlemania 33 the other day and got to roman’s match with the undertaker

outside of remembering how sad taker looked, i noticed that the reigns we see now, was in him back then

there were moments he was acting heelish. his mannerisms, arrogance, expressions. this is who he is. maybe he wouldn’t of been able to put it all together back then, because all those years of miscasting and failures lead to the tribal chief character we see today…

I was in the crowd for mania 33. Seeing all these men my age seeing how taker struggled and how Roman was physically stronger and more dominant was kinda unreal. He especially embraced this the night after on Raw. I was sold on him in 2015 and haven’t looked back since

One would say the seeds were planted due to…….

#longtermbookingvincentkennedy

I was in the crowd for mania 33. Seeing all these men my age seeing how taker struggled and how Roman was physically stronger and more dominant was kinda unreal. He especially embraced this the night after on Raw. I was sold on him in 2015 and haven’t looked back since
Lol no he didn’t he looked like he was goin cry in gorilla

That shoulda been the moment he turned tho

Back