Welcome To aBlackWeb

Acknowledge Him: The Official Tribal Chief Roman Reigns Thread

@TheBoyRo lets end this.

roman-reigns-acknowledge-me.gif

I acknowledge the Tribal Chief Roman Reigns

@TonyDubbz heres my original post:

Since we know you admire and respect a certain tribal chief, if the heat win, you must make a Roman Reigns appreciation thread in the wrestling section of this site. Everyday for a week you will say something nice about him and his current world title reign. And on the last day, you will do something that his followers have done: you will acknowledge him!

Since we know you admire and respect a certain tribal chief, if the heat win, you must make a Roman Reigns appreciation thread in the wrestling section of this site. Everyday for a week you will say something nice about him and his current world title reign. And on the last day, you will do something that his followers have done: you will acknowledge him!

This is some good shit pal!

6 hours

And this was last week.

I wonder if they let him break the record..

isn't the record like 30 years?
Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 4.41.48 PM.png
He ain't gettin that. "Not a chance in Hell", as Vince would say.

Hell, Roman ain't catching Bruno's 2nd 1000+ day (nearly 3.5 years) title run:
Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 4.42.01 PM.png

Pedro Morales near-three-year run: Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 4.49.49 PM.png

Or Hogan's 4-year+ run:
Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 4.43.45 PM.png

He's catching Bob Backlund, tho:
Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 4.43.32 PM.png

....if Roman can get through WM.

Gotta give him props for holding onto the strap as long as he has. The 'E really got faith in him.

Last edited:
Back