Welcome To aBlackWeb

According to Billboard My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the greatest album of the 2010’s

Yall dudes need to listen to the model's
You ain't got no freakin' Yeezy in your Serato?
(You ain't got no Yeezy, migga?)
Stupid, but what the heck do we know?
I'm just a Chi-town migga with a Nas flow......

Never listened to this album all the way through just like any other Kanye album. I'm about to listen it today right after this podcast is over. Only doing this cause I see so many of yall praise it and because of this billboard thing.

Never listened to this album all the way through just like any other Kanye album. I'm about to listen it today right after this podcast is over. Only doing this cause I see so many of yall praise it and because of this billboard thing.

Kanye is the most overrated artist ever IMO. He's a legitimately great artist no question. It just seems that everyone boosts all his shit up a bit more than they should. I think people go bonkers over the good tracks on the album and ignore the fact that there are also forgettable tracks on his albums too.

Kanye is the most overrated artist ever IMO. He's a legitimately great artist no question. It just seems that everyone boosts all his shit up a bit more than they should. I think people go bonkers over the good tracks on the album and ignore the fact that there are also forgettable tracks on his albums too.

Exactly how I've always felt

tenor.gif

Not even his best album

Back