Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW's DONKEY of the Weak (VOTE NOW)

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
Similar to Charlamagne's "Donkey of the Day", we will be voting on who the "Donkey of the Week" is.
You will tag a person's name and give a reason as to why you think they should be the "Donkey of The Week."

You can only nominate one person each. Once you nominate someone you can come in and change it, as long as its changed before voting time.
(PLEASE JUST EDIT THE ORIGINAL POST, TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME)
A poll will be set up each week(Fridays) and who ever gets the most votes, will be the Donkey for the following week.

The Donkey will get a custom badge "DONKEY"
and have to rock a Donkey pic for the entire week.

Since we are in the middle of the week, we won't have one this week but you can start nominating.

laughing_donkey.jpg

DON'T LET THIS BE YOU!!

I agree with everything, but I think it should start this week.

Only reason I aint start it this week is because we only 2 days in and something worse could happen.
We could base this weeks off of what happened last week, if that's what yall wanna do.

Only reason I aint start it this week is because we only 2 days in and something worse could happen.
We could base this weeks off of what happened last week, if that's what yall wanna do.

You're the boss. It's ur call

If you ain't nominating get to stepping. At least nominate then argue it out. Derailment is allowed after you've placed your nomination.

You the one flipping out when nothing said was about you.
this is exactly why I'm seconding Josh nomination on you....

I already proved you were talking about me hours ago..

You can't hide your hands this time

this is exactly why I'm seconding Josh nomination on you....

I already proved you were talking about me hours ago..

You can't hide your hands this time

I wasn't then, after that I was cause you made it about you. You should have kept it moving but you got all in your feelings. Nigga I don't know if you was cooning or not but the way you reacted I believe it now.

Back