Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ion know u, but I know what u doing. Ion know Deion Sanders, but I know he played cornerback

U giving me too much credit, I don’t put that much thought into anything. I’m very straight forward, if I say it I mean it.

I’m a Capricorn, we’re pretty aloof, I could be standing between two people that hate each other and not know it, it’s not being forgetful, it’s not knowing at all

U giving me too much credit, I got a lot of shit going on and shit I have to remember. My wife always speaks on how i’ll ask her some shit and an hour later ask it again.

That’s really not as intentional as u think, I’m aloof and forgetful

So, you know but you don't know that you really don't know. I mean you're not knowingly trying to not know, you just don't know that you don't know....
:hahaha:

Conclusion, you don't know what you are talking about.

So, you know but you don't know that you really don't know. I mean you're not knowingly trying to not know, you just don't know that you don't know....
:hahaha:

Conclusion, you don't know what you are talking about.
translation...Allergens is smart to dumb people

Spend so much energy trying to besmirch me and my good name...calling me dumb

E6AFAD65-10F4-42E0-845A-F2608B211235.gif

Y’all don’t even believe that

None of the female's (never seen @BNE I assume she is cute) here look bad this is a great thing. I appreciate chatting with non-ugly people so look at God working

What ladies are you talkin about then? It's only about 5 of us, if that, who are active.

Who's going out of their way to treat her differently?

I've gotten to know a few people on here a little bit better bc of games/movies, interaction. And I ask again, some men don't engage with other men. Does that necessarily mean there's a problem?

This singling out, imaginary enemies shit is becoming old and wack.

No need to put extras on what I was saying. I didn't say the rest of the ladies got beef with her. I'm not saying y'all go out your way to exclude her either. I'm simply saying I noticed the other ladies don't really interact with her like that.

And yeah if I step into a room and my peers never or rarely interact with me like that then yes, I would absolutely take that as these folks don't really fuck with me like that. Apparently that's just me I guess...

I said what I said to unite not divide. It looks like my perspective caused more division and I apologise for that if I did. Maybe I could've said it differently but I stand on what I said because it's real to me until I'm shown otherwise.

I really do hope this is over cuz at the end of the day we all make better allies than we make adversaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back