Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
:niggawhat:
You know me? I ain't know that.

Ion know u, but I know what u doing. Ion know Deion Sanders, but I know he played cornerback

possibly :host:but y'all might be tied

@ChiCity instigates too but he is a lazy one and disappears for like 10-15 pages and eventually switches tune to half assed mediation.

you tho, you creatively instigate and spin BS. issa talent, u shld be proud.
U giving me too much credit, I don’t put that much thought into anything. I’m very straight forward, if I say it I mean it.

Ion know u, but I know what u doing. Ion know Deion Sanders, but I know he played cornerback

U giving me too much credit, I don’t put that much thought into anything. I’m very straight forward, if I say it I mean it.
you have claimed to know nothing about beefs you were literally present for or previously recapped on. why if not to instigate? you can't be that selectively forgetful

you have claimed to know nothing about beefs you were literally present for or previously recapped on. why if not to instigate? you can't be that selectively forgetful
I’m a Capricorn, we’re pretty aloof, I could be standing between two people that hate each other and not know it, it’s not being forgetful, it’s not knowing at all

I’m a Capricorn, we’re pretty aloof, I could be standing between two people that hate each other and not know it, it’s not being forgetful, it’s not knowing at all
I've seen you say "harry and roger had beef? I had no idea :ohoh:" just a couple weeks after specifically asking "okay so what's going on with harry and roger? somebody give me the backstory"

that aint aloof, that's feigned ignorance. embrace what you do.

Niggas love blaming their signs on shit

I got an anger problem, that's my sign

I love hard, that's my sign

I'm intentionally dense and am known to say dumb shit all the time, that's my sign

Foh

U giving me too much credit, I got a lot of shit going on and shit I have to remember. My wife always speaks on how i’ll ask her some shit and an hour later ask it again.

That’s really not as intentional as u think, I’m aloof and forgetful

Can we lock this thread. It is turning into the Random thoughts thread for personal feelings. Also, I man not really a fan of watching good people with differing points of view argue. Let’s just all agree that everyone is not going to like everyone else and participation levels vary.

Dread

Dread, if it wasn't this thread, it was going to be another one. Minus well just leave this one open until the shit gets sorted out so that it doesn't spill over into other threads

Ok let me re state. I am not a fan of seeing anyone argue but less of a fan of seeing the women go back and forth. This thread has possibly created division where there wasn’t division before. Negative energy breathes negativity and some of these don’t seem to be jokes. It is a spectacle that played out in public while people were cheering it on instead of trying to defuse it.

Ok let me re state. I am not a fan of seeing anyone argue but less of a fan of seeing the women go back and forth. This thread has possibly created division where there wasn’t division before. Negative energy breathes negativity and some of these don’t seem to be jokes. It is a spectacle that played out in public while people were cheering it on instead of trying to defuse it.

there was no further division that wasnt already there

you werent privy to the previous back and forth b/t Az and Kandy. This thread just brought it to more people's attention but nothing that was said here made the divide any bigger than it already was

1476419-980x.gif
Great thread guys!!

Aye but didn’t I say the shit dead.

I figured out what I needed. I got my understanding. I understood it was indeed delusion and have moved on.

possibly :host:but y'all might be tied

@ChiCity instigates too but he is a lazy one and disappears for like 10-15 pages and eventually switches tune to half assed mediation.

you tho, you creatively instigate and spin BS. issa talent, u shld be proud.
What??

I've been opposed to this beef since learning it had history rooted in another space. I didn't instigate....this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back