Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW's Best Looking Female Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can have the last word. I see it’s important to you. So much you just post anything to have it. It’s all you ...

Caio.

giphy.gif

Hopefully I'll have time to read the rest of this thread today but from what I've read so far is @Goldie @Remedy and @Blactivity are saying that I'm pushing a false narrative when I'm just stating my honest perspective.

I'm not saying all the ladies have beef with that woman or are trying to exclude her in anything. I'm saying for the most part she gets treated differently imo. That's my honest opinion.

Imo there's only 2 women on this site who most of the ladies seem to not really fuck with or respond to like that and the other one is for obvious reasons.

I said what I said to help bring folks together not division. And that is my honest perspective.

I'm not saying all the ladies have beef with that woman or are trying to exclude her in anything. I'm saying for the most part she gets treated differently imo. That's my honest opinion.

Imo there's only 2 women on this site who most of the ladies seem to not really fuck with or respond to like that and the other one is for obvious reasons.

FALSE FALSE FALSE

Hopefully I'll have time to read the rest of this thread today but from what I've read so far is @Goldie @Remedy and @Blactivity are saying that I'm pushing a false narrative when I'm just stating my honest perspective.

I said what I said to help bring folks together not division. And that is my honest perspective.
Who are the women?

I don’t fuck with two women on here for obvious reasons but I think a lot of the chicks who do fuck with each other are hella active and be participating in mostly everything and that’s why.

I don’t believe it’s intentional. People also have their own opinions of other people. So maybe they don’t rock with that person like that. I honestly seen every chick besides myself get along with each others and exchange reaction and posts. Maybe not as much as other but nobody excluding nobody on here, but me.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

What ladies are you talkin about then? It's only about 5 of us, if that, who are active.

Who's going out of their way to treat her differently?

I've gotten to know a few people on here a little bit better bc of games/movies, interaction. And I ask again, some men don't engage with other men. Does that necessarily mean there's a problem?

This singling out, imaginary enemies shit is becoming old and wack.

What ladies are you talkin about then? It's only about 5 of us, if that, who are active.

Who's going out of their way to treat her differently?

I've gotten to know a few people on here a little bit better bc of games/movies, interaction. And I ask again, some men don't engage with other men. Does that necessarily mean there's a problem?

This singling out, imaginary enemies shit is becoming old and wack.
Yea but men are honest about why they don’t

U trying hard to deny

CCA133D6-4E0C-482B-BB64-65B6074DD267.png

But go head, cause I ain’t mad at cha

U blinded by love fam
possibly :host:but y'all might be tied

@ChiCity instigates too but he is a lazy one and disappears for like 10-15 pages and eventually switches tune to half assed mediation.

you tho, you creatively instigate and spin BS. issa talent, u shld be proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back