Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Wrestling Awards: Tag Team of the Year

Tag Team of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bucks and Lucha Bros have 2 of the hardest Tag matches in the past decade so its hard to say. Lucha Bros imo the best Tag Team in the world but the Bucks had the long run and alot of good matches....

Fuck it Lucha Bros

I voted Street profits ... It's clear the trajectory that montez is on, and these matches been adding to his highlight reel

The Profits have fallen off since losing the tag titles. They have not one top tag feud, they're just there to help build up other teams like The Alpha Academy, The Uso's, Ziggler and Roode and AJ and Omos

Profits ain't been profiting off success and stories for a min. I hate WWE screwed up their run. They just going to separate them sooner then they needed to because of lazy booking.

I chose profits mainly cuz that match between montez and Roman..... Everything about it felt like a big deal.... The goosebumps were real.

Imo it shows that the tag team didn't mean shit if it was the appeal the other guy had in a singles match. The right placement for Montez if thays the case t would be Breakout star of the year....

For best single wrestler ima have to find a way to Incorporate tag teams.

Last edited:
Back