Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Wrestling Awards: Female Wrestler of the Year

Female wrestler of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Creative did fuck Bianca over with Becky's return. The thing is she's still being built up on the side. So its only a matter of time before her and Becky clash again. I'm putting my money on them facing off at Mania on the RAW side. If it happens then Bel air probably goes over.

She really had that big chick up like that, impressive

Bianca was determined to hit that K.O.D on her from the jump. I like how that became part of the story for that feud with her not hitting it the first few times and then finally doing it to a loud ass pop

Bianca was determined to hit that K.O.D on her from the jump. I like how that became part of the story for that feud with her not hitting it the first few times and then finally doing it to a loud ass pop

Imagine if that was WM championship match.

That shyt would've been on the level of Hogan slamming Andre...as far as greatest WM moments.

Only thing I hated was that doudrop randomly let go of the rope. Other than that, impressive by Bianca. I’ve seen her in the gym so I’m not surprised

Imagine if that was WM championship match.

That shyt would've been on the level of Hogan slamming Andre...as far as greatest WM moments.

yea Doudrop a big girl. I would of liked to see her get Nias ass up like that tho, now that would of been a WrestleMania moment

in ring wise tho Doudrop is the better opponent

Back