Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Wrestling Awards: Female Wrestler of the Year

Female wrestler of the year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i feel bad for Deonna. I think she pretty good in the ring and is probably doing great work but i can't vote for her being that iMPACT doesn't have a great TV deal. I really don't have eyes on the product and don't want to seek it out

It's between Bianca and Britt. The way WWE crushed Bianca's run and had her constantly losing to Becky gives the nod to Britt

Bel Air obviously

2021 Royal Rumble winner
Main evented Wrestlemania and won the strap
2021 Sole Survivor for Survivor Series
Pinned 2 of th e 4 Horsewomen multiple times
Got a dub in Hell in a Cell

bianca-belair-sasha-banks.gif

bianca-belair-kod.gif

2021-02-19_14-09-56.gif

2021-02-19_14-09-19.gif

FCUt_f-XEAkiiFY

I
If only babe could sell a match or cut a decent promo. Amazing athlete. Only reason i cant give it to her and they fumbled her title reign.

Baker been kicking ass all year long with a memorable and way better Championship reign for almost a year and still got bigger hyped matches in the piple line. Also on tv the most over female wrestler in wrestling this year from the crowd despite Bianca Mania headline was Baker.

I def agree with you Bianca has had higher profile matches but outside of Mania and SS, they mishandled her quite a few times. Becky pretty much made her look like a quick bookmark place holder aka Lex Luger right after he won the WCW title in 97/98.

Last edited:
I

If only babe could sell a match or cut a decent promo. Amazing athlete. Only reason i cant give it to her and they fumbled her title reign.

Baker been kicking ass all year long with a memorable and way better Championship reign for almost a year and still got bigger hyped matches in the piple line. Also on tv the most over female wrestler in wrestling this year from the crowd despite Bianca Mania headline was Baker.

I def agree with you Bianca has had higher profile matches but outside of Mania and SS, they mishandled her quite a few times. Becky pretty much made her look like a quick bookmark place holder aka Lex Luger right after he won the WCW title in 97/98.

Lmao Bel Air been kicking just as much ass though.. I went with her cause she had a big ass year, title loss aside.. Its hard to ignore all that shit.. thats why she topped that PWI list this year because they couldn't just ignore it.

Britt Baker is good at promos but last I checked she wont that good in the ring.. unless shes improved since I last saw a match. If not then you probably voted based on her promo skills which is cool cause I voted for Bianca based on her in ring skills and the year that shes had

Lmao Bel Air been kicking just as much ass though.. I went with her cause she had a big ass year, title loss aside.. Its hard to ignore all that shit.. thats why she topped that PWI list this year because they couldn't just ignore it.

Britt Baker is good at promos but last I checked she wont that good in the ring.. unless shes improved since I last saw a match. If not then you probably voted based on her promo skills which is cool cause I voted for Bianca based on her in ring skills and the year that shes had
Last checked a clip? Lol when was it ever known she was not good in the ring?? She is a great in ring performer. I dont think that was even in question so not sure where that comes from. She even has a few MOTY contenders to go with it this year.

I voted on her for having a great run with the title and being the most over female wrestler for the past 6-10 months now. Her promo skills definitely makes her a pretty polished all around talent. Take away the promo skills tho id still give it over Baker due to Belair being a place holder for Becky to just take it off her like it was nothing at Mania. I respect your opinion because i love Bel Air too i just think Baker consistently killing it and WWE booking of Belair annoys me because they playing push and pull with her in big moments that shouldnt need that like Becky could of heeled up while Bianca was cooking with the title and put them together 3-4 months out but nah they pulled that bs at Mania.

Bianca deserves it all tho, i hope they make her a top heel in 2022 and have her smash through all these faces and get back her W from Becky.

Last edited:
Last checked a clip? Lol when was it ever known she was not good in the ring?? She is a great in ring performer. I dont think that was even in question so not sure where that comes from. She even has a few MOTY contenders to go with it this year.

I voted on her for having a great run with the title and being the most over female wrestler for the past 6-10 months now. Her promo skills definitely makes her a pretty polished all around talent. Take away the promo skills tho id still give it over Baker due to Belair being a place holder for Becky to just take it off her like it was nothing at Mania. I respect your opinion because i love Bel Air too i just think Baker consistently killing it and WWE booking of Belair annoys me because they playing push and pull with her in big moments that shouldnt need that like Becky could of heeled up while Bianca was cooking with the title and put them together 3-4 months out but nah they pulled that bs at Mania.

Bianca deserves it all tho, i hope they make her a top heel in 2022 and have her smash through all these faces and get back her W from Becky.

Nah it was actually a full match but like i said its been a while ago.. probably last year sometime thats why I said she may of improved. I remember niggas on here were saying she needed to improve in ring at that time tho.

your opinion is cool to man we just gone have to agree to disagree cause I still cant overlook all that B done this year just cause creative fucked her over on her title run.

Im hoping 2022 is a even bigger year for her too tho with a heel turn cause thats when she'll really be in her bag. I fuck w/ her as a face but she on another level as a heel

Bianca had a great first half of the year but she had a pretty bad second half. Creative really fucked her over in an effort to prop up Becky, that killed all momentum that Bianca had.

Britt not a top in ring performer, she need somebody to call the match to make it good like Thunder Rosa did

Even though she's had a horrible second half I'd still give it to Bianca by a slight margin just off Mania alone. That 26 second burial into mid-card feuds with Deudrop hurt her stock.

A win at HIAC means nothing because HIAC means nothing

Being sole survivor at Survivor Series means nothing because SS means nothing(didn't Lana do that last year anyways?)

And beating the horsewomen means nothing because I'm pretty sure Asuka and Alexa Bliss have done that before. Plus y'all put them 4 chicks on too high of a pedestal anyways when it's only 2 out of the 4 that are actually great at what they do.

Bianca had a great first half of the year but she had a pretty bad second half. Creative really fucked her over in an effort to prop up Becky, that killed all momentum that Bianca had.

Pains me to say this...but I gotta agree. But at NO fault of hers tho. I blame 100% of this on creative.

They didn't want her going over Becky...ok. But that trigger should've been pulled in her match wit Charlotte.

And if Charlotte was willing to put Bianca over and have her win the title, then it should've happened. The time limit is what kept that match from being 5 star imo. I mean MY GAWD...the woman was ranked #1 on PWI.

I really hope they put her back on that title mountain top sooner than later.

Back