Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Weekend

Would you?

• Total voters
I think this would work in a major way if we slightly altered our approach from an "ABW meet up" to an "ABW event".

Imo a meet up will only mean something to the current members of ABW but an event will be inclusive for those who don't know about or aren't apart of our community. We can invite a lot more people than just our community/ABW.

We can also have activities for the kids and the adults with an event.

Speaking of events we can even set up a boxing ring where posters can work it out that way if they want. (3) 3min rounds should be enough. We can make real life versions of the competitions we do online as well.

If we make this an event I'm down.

I think this would work in a major way if we slightly altered our approach from an "ABW meet up" to an "ABW event".

Imo a meet up will only mean something to the current members of ABW but an event will be inclusive for those who don't know about or aren't apart of our community. We can invite a lot more people than just our community/ABW.

We can also have activities for the kids and the adults with an event.

Speaking of events we can even set up a boxing ring where posters can work it out that way if they want. (3) 3min rounds should be enough. We can make real life versions of the competitions we do online as well.

If we make this an event I'm down.
So how much money you putting in?

just comes down to location and convenience for me

to make it worth a whole weekend, of course it would need to be a properly planned and funded event ( like nomad is getting at)

cant really say what that would boil down to for each attendee but considering travel and hotel (especially those with families), it couldnt be more then a bill or two

if we rule out fam/kids now, we can scratch some of that lol.....i guess it would come down to the choice of the majority

cuz we obviously cant have spring fling AND aBW Kids day.....probably be best to get an overall feel of what the people would want this thing to be

No damn kids and family. The fuck? I’m not letting you heathens near my kid.

S/O can come. Some of you mfs need to get out that same ass city and travel more.

No damn kids and family. The fuck? I’m not letting you heathens near my kid.

S/O can come. Some of you mfs need to get out that same ass city and travel more.

yeah, this would make it a solo for me

much cheaper to travel and stay

State hubs Meets would work first:

Tx has ppl
Dc “
Fla”
Nyc”
And so on.

Those groups need to catch up first before a whole sect of ppl decide to mesh.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Back