Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Video Gameplay Thread

Downloading Slipgate onto my desktop right now. My new workstation came today but I have a bunch of upgrades that still haven't come through, most notably the 12GB Quadro K6000 video card.

Let's see how this R7-250 holds up.

yeah, 4th gen i5 quad core + AMD R7-250 ain't the wave for this game. I can play it with medium settings, but it's less than fluid.

The new machine should handle it without issue.

Splitgate is fun as shit

I was getting so good at it that i got scared n stopped playing ( I got this thing where if I play a game too much n i get real good that i all of a sudden become trash outta no where) so i was like yea.. ima chill for a minute

Splitgate is fun as shit

I was getting so good at it that i got scared n stopped playing ( I got this thing where if I play a game too much n i get real good that i all of a sudden become trash outta no where) so i was like yea.. ima chill for a minute

I'mma wait a few days to play it again myself. Got everything in for the upgrade machine as of today, installed everything (extra 128GB of RAM for 160GB total, 2TB hard drive, 500GB hard drive for VM storage, and the Quadro K6000), and I'm installing Windows on it tonight along with all the drivers for everything. I'll prolly install Steam and then download everything while transferring files from my desktop and laptop to it.

Once it's all done, I'm playing that shit again and I'mma record something to post up.

Just got done with a short run on Destiny 2 (short = almost 20 minutes). Uploading right now to my YT channel.

Nvidia's RTX Experience for the Quadro record really well. Shit's pretty dope looking.

Splitgate is uploading now. All graphics settings on Epic, shit stayed at 120fps. Woulda been higher if I could figure out how to uncap it.

Upping CS:GO after that's done.

Last edited:
Back