Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Video Gameplay Thread

Playin 3 games on Switch...Unruly Heroes...Super Ghouls & Ghosts...Star Fox.

All 3 kickin my azzz.

For the Switch...is there a way I can upload my vids without having to link it thru FB or Twitter?

Oh shit this one of the first games I ever played or remember

Hell yea, it was like the first game that I got to rent for myself. Before that niggas aint let me pick the game so i had to play what they played

Few more on a playlist on YouTube if you search out the soundtrack

Yoooo! I found it!! good shit

lmaoo man its crazy how you can remember shit like this from your childhood exactly..

back then it sounded so better of course. idk why this shit has been in my head for all these years, after a while I started thinking i was tripping but i knew it was in this game.

Found footage from this stage too. i remember it being hard af for me back then

I think I just watched a blind dude on Twitch play God of War...AND BEAT a Valkyrie his 1st attempt.

He had someone tell him directions on where to move Kratos. I couldn't believe that shyt

Finally did a mild upgrade to the video card on my desktop and I just did a couple of test recordings of CS:GO using Bandicam. I'm gonna upload at least one to my YT account just for shits and giggles.

Just did a quick lil team DM run on Quake Champions. Did horribly but I'm uploading it anyways. It just started uploading, I'll post it up when it's ready.

I caught a deal on xbox ultimate game pass yesterday

might run some shit on there for a change and record/post

Back