Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Video Gameplay Thread

Every game released in North America and a few that weren't.

I'm running FCEUX for emulation and it can spit out an uncompressed AVI file of your gameplay. I just need to shuffle some things around 'cause this machine, my fastest, has a tiny ass 128MB SSD in it and these files can end up being pretty massive. I did a short Mike Tyson's Punch Out vid as a test and just playing through Piston Honda was 3.2GB uncompressed.

giphy.gif

Lol I understand about 5% of this post max. You fuck with the old school Zelda?

hahahahaha!

Basically, the emulator I use allows you to record yourself but it spits out gigantic ass files.

I haven't play the original Zelda in years.

That’s easier to understand haha, miss that Zelda. Thing I still got it and the console somewhere, need to dig it out sometime.

That’s easier to understand haha, miss that Zelda. Thing I still got it and the console somewhere, need to dig it out sometime.

I gave mine to a family back in '96. Chick I was good friends with, didn't have a lot of money but had a young son and daughter. I gave her son my NES and all the games I had and have her daughter my Gameboy and games for Christmas that year 'cause she was really struggling back then.

Last edited:
uploading another video, his time seeing how far I can get on 1 credit playing the bullet hell classic DoDonPachi Dai-Fukkatsu

Decided to make a video playing this version of DoDonPachi seeing how far I could get on just one credit.

Now that I finally got my PC recording software straight, I'ma be posting more videos

I'm using the in game recorder that comes with Radeon live

Now that I finally got my PC recording software straight, I'ma be posting more videos

I'm using the in game recorder that comes with Radeon live

I was finna ask you what you're using 'cause I might make a video tonight of me playing CS:GO.

What are your system specs?

I guess I gotta d/l Radeon Live, I coulda swore I already had it.

I was finna ask you what you're using 'cause I might make a video tonight of me playing CS:GO.

What are your system specs?

I guess I gotta d/l Radeon Live, I coulda swore I already had it.
let me go into the settings

I'll post today

@1/2, i got a lil gameplay video of me playing "enter the gungeon"...i'll post it if you want

Back