Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Video Gameplay Thread

Maybe I'm just lucky then, cuz. I got a OG fat model that's still kickin it.

Hell my PS2 still works too. I put in crazy time on Resident Evil 4 during quarantine catchin up on the classics while working from home.

My PS2 still works too. Got the OG 1st gen joint. Controller ports are banged up pretty badly, but you can still play.

My PS2 still works too. Got the OG 1st gen joint. Controller ports are banged up pretty badly, but you can still play.

Dope.

If you fellas got any youtube links or twitch channels post them shits. I got a nice lil chunk of holiday time comin up and plan to do as little as possible and maybe watch and play some streams.

Aw hell nawl, I'mma hafta see if I have this on MAME. This is where one of my favorite MvC characters Jin came from.

I'mma upload a video playing it later.
Yeah I finally bought the capcom fighting collection

this was the game I wanted to play the most

Yeah I finally bought the capcom fighting collection

this was the game I wanted to play the most

I had the US rom alt for it, but didn't have the full rom. Just downloaded the full joint. Had to get a pic of the arcade cabinet to see what the fuck Capcom was on as far as the buttons went.

Shits awkward as fuck, but I'mma record an actual match after I get done with dinner.

I had the US rom alt for it, but didn't have the full rom. Just downloaded the full joint. Had to get a pic of the arcade cabinet to see what the fuck Capcom was on as far as the buttons went.

Shits awkward as fuck, but I'mma record an actual match after I get done with dinner.
I still don’t know how the buttons are mapped.. are you using a fight stick?

I still don’t know how the buttons are mapped.. are you using a fight stick?

Yeah, arcade stick with the same switches as an arcade cabinet and alladat.

This is the arcade console:

cybots.png

(Attack 1) (Attack 2) (Boost)
(Weapon)

weird as shit for a Capcom joint from '95.

Damn i haven’t heard about these games in a long time

What kinda cheating ass gun you got man? Lol you hit someone with that they almost instantly dead

LOL!!!

It's an overpowered Uzi server-side mod. There's several of them and each one deals a fuckton of damage, but some also add explosive damage to it. The red joint is my favorite 'cause it's pretty much instant death.

The same server also has a more tame "military arms" mode, and another called Binslayer with is a bunch of overpowered rifles similar to the Uzi's.

I might hop on a lil later and record another video.

Back