Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Video Gameplay Thread

Back in blood

Played a round, not bad. There's some texture glitches I noticed on the ground on one map. Gota try to change the key bindings 'cause Nvidia's RTX experience that I use to record video uses some of the same bindings.

Random CODM game from this morning.

This is what a game of hardpoint in ranked looks like

That sounds like a great idea! Capturing gameplay videos and sharing them with others is a popular way to engage with the gaming community and share your experiences. It's also a great way to showcase your skills and strategies in a particular game.

It's good to hear that you have some specific games in mind, as well as a plan for ongoing videos. The Sims 4 and X-com 2 are both popular games that have a large following, and the other games you mentioned also have their own dedicated fanbases.
Ai off the chain @AP2.5

They're gonna start phasing out CODM later this year when Warzone Mobile drops. I spent mad money on CODM, I aint doing it again on Warzone Mobile. So I'll probably cop a console and play COD on there.

Did a run on Quake Champions last night. Had it dropping me into random match types and wound up in an Impulse9 arena (Impulse 9 = all weapons and max ammo for everyone). Came in 2nd place.

Fucked around and fired up MAME and played some Time Pilot. I used to be good as fuck at this game, regularly hitting stage 25 and beyond. I barely made it to 5 this time but with practice I could see myself getting back to former glory.

Back