Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

lol....

this is often called the ghetto cruise line.
just because its a bit cheaper and alot of black people be on it. which is bullshit

but i can tell you the shit be lit. tons of chicks.
if you dont smash at least to on your 7-9 day cruise......your scum bag badge will be revoked.

Been on both the Royal Caribbean and Carnival. Most fun I had was Carnival. RC is slightly more "sophisticated", and you'll get a lot more older folks. Carnival is everyone.

Both got their own private islands too.

One thing I learned about cruises...white folks get loose af. Them muthafuccas had the pool deck packed b4 the ship even left the port.

Will be travelling to Marrakech and Athens next month. I'm just hoping Morocco is cheap and Greece has good weather.
be careful in athens....they poor as fuck and good pick pockets.
use cash try to avoid using your card and if you use your card...check your acct every night.
them white folk aint got no sense

be careful in athens....they poor as fuck and good pick pockets.
use cash try to avoid using your card and if you use your card...check your acct every night.
them white folk aint got no sense

Nice one. I'm wary about both locations. I know Marrakech folk got loose hands and I'm staying right in the medina which doesn't help. I tend to use a pre-paid card with Revolut when I'm out the country so I'll keep this in mind when I'm in Athens.

I never thought of a prepaid. Good idea.
My banks is good with understanding my spending habits.

I never use my debit card abroad - it's far too risky and I don't trust my card linked to my current account being exposed, plus they charge each time it's used.

Revolut is handy because you can just move money over to the card and convert it to whatever currency you want at the correct conversion rate. There's no charge with paying for things with it either - I just don't withdraw cash as it's limited to £200 before they charge

Fair FX and N26 are supposed to be great for travelling as well - no charges if you're paying in shops with them. Weswap is also worth a look

Going home this weekend. Disappointed I won't have time to hit my favorite soul food spot.

I never use my debit card abroad - it's far too risky and I don't trust my card linked to my current account being exposed, plus they charge each time it's used.

Revolut is handy because you can just move money over to the card and convert it to whatever currency you want at the correct conversion rate. There's no charge with paying for things with it either - I just don't withdraw cash as it's limited to £200 before they charge

Fair FX and N26 are supposed to be great for travelling as well - no charges if you're paying in shops with them. Weswap is also worth a look

I use Monzo similar rates

Sooo the cruise thing went fairly well. Had a fuckin blast. I ended up buying the drink package and glad I did cause I would've easily went over the "discounted" price they offered for it. Fucked around and missed my only excursion I was supposed to go on in St Thomas lmao fuck it $40. Grand Turk and San Juan was flames. Folks on the boat were cool as hell. Overall great experience and I'll probably do it again, maybe not the 7 day joint tho, that shit was loooong lol and I paid for it the week after lol

IMG_20190831_1239390.jpg
IMG_20190907_113339_194.jpg
IMG_20190907_113339_246.jpg

Gonna throw some more pics in the pic thread

Back