Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

Id recommend bringing a small thermos as well. Just so you can have some water or soda in ya room. Cruise I went on the have the nerve to try to sell them joints for like 20 dollars lmao

Id recommend bringing a small thermos as well. Just so you can have some water or soda in ya room. Cruise I went on the have the nerve to try to sell them joints for like 20 dollars lmao
or he can get the drink bracelet thing.

I'm on Carnival
lol....

this is often called the ghetto cruise line.
just because its a bit cheaper and alot of black people be on it. which is bullshit

but i can tell you the shit be lit. tons of chicks.
if you dont smash at least to on your 7-9 day cruise......your scum bag badge will be revoked.

or he can get the drink bracelet thing.

lol that could work I just meant having a thermos you can fill up at the lil buffet joint with water/juice/soda and take it back to the room. If you wake up thirsty in the middle of the night aint nobody tryna walk all the way back there just to get something to drink

lol that could work I just meant having a thermos you can fill up at the lil buffet joint with water/juice/soda and take it back to the room. If you wake up thirsty in the middle of the night aint nobody tryna walk all the way back there just to get something to drink
true......you right.
my fault.

not that serious to me

i'll find a way to get my smoke anywhere tho lol

Back