Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

Anybody use VPN's to get better prices on flights/hotels?

Saw this video and ima give it a try on my next trip to see wassup

Anybody use VPN's to get better prices on flights/hotels?

Saw this video and ima give it a try on my next trip to see wassup

My Rd trip flights from Europe is always cheaper than the same trip from the states

My s/o does the travel planning. She know the sites to go to for good deals. I told her azzz she need to be a travel agent. Mainly b/c folks be hittin her up wanting to know travel packages, and other deals.

milan and genao last week,
next week veinna
then philly
then charlotte,
then berlin, then essence fest.
all this within the next two months before india.

imma be grumpy as fuck but happy

Hey peoples.

Looking to go LA, Vegas, and San Fran in October.

Hope to gain insight on things to see and do from you all.

I liked sanfran....the wharf...Alcatraz...and wifey surprised me with a sanfran/oakland game Tix.
I loved it an almost git into two
Fights to show my appreciation.

Vegas....a bit overrated to me.
I'm not a gamblers and I don't eat alot.
The shows was the best part because I was married and couldn't hoe around.

Hvnt been anywhere since the DR last summer but I'm about to cruise the Caribbean(Turks, PR, St thomas, Amber Cove) next month. Trynna get some tips nshit. Never been on a cruise before.
man you know i used to cruise all the time.
but cruises are fun as hell.
the boats are not rocky is thats what you thinking....
they have stabilizers so the water seems pretty smooth even when its not.

what you need to know

man you know i used to cruise all the time.
but cruises are fun as hell.
the boats are not rocky is thats what you thinking....
they have stabilizers so the water seems pretty smooth even when its not.

what you need to know
Lol nah the boat is the last thing I'm worried about. I did some scrollin around checkin out the different excursions and them shits are expensive af and take up a lot of time. Is it better to go that route or freestyle the islands? How bout the drinks? There's a deal they're offering that's $55/day with tips included, that bitch came out to $430 for the week(says it 10% cheaper than on-board). Shit seems like Hwy robbery. I think that's my biggest concerns.

Lol nah the boat is the last thing I'm worried about. I did some scrollin around checkin out the different excursions and them shits are expensive af and take up a lot of time. Is it better to go that route or freestyle the islands? How bout the drinks? There's a deal they're offering that's $55/day with tips included, that bitch came out to $430 for the week(says it 10% cheaper than on-board). Shit seems like Hwy robbery. I think that's my biggest concerns.

Depends on how much you plan on drinkin lol. You can't really bring your own shit on board so it might end up working out for you to get the package if that's something you plan on doing a lot of.

With the excursions.. I found it depended on how much time you have at each port. Some spots we were able to freestyle for a lil bit and then check out an excursion. Other times we had to pick which we wanted to do more...

Oh and here's the travel/vacation thread: https://ablackweb.com/forum/threads/abw-travel-vacation-plans-thread.499/

I don't like cruises been twice and never going again.

What we did on our first day on my last cruise was walk the boat and got different drinks from different bartenders. Got really cool with one who gave us a hook up on drinks everyday and we just always gave her a good tip.

If you can't find a hook up and you are a drinker it probably is better to pay that price or try to sneak some liquor on board with you in your luggage or something.

Last edited:
the drinks are ok....you may need alot of them to get lit.
the excursions are ok.....try to book them early and the earliest possible excursion. that way you can still look around and make it back to the boat.
freestyling is also a good way to go. you can move as you please and wont feel rushed.

the tour of old san juan is cool for PR.
st thomas......try to get to the overlook of chalotte amolie. it makes a nice pic. the jewelry there may seem a bit costly but you can talk them down.
i havent been to the other places.

Good lookin out fellas. I think I may try a bit of everything. I really gotta find a way to sneak some liquor on lmao I already know drinkin in the heat like that, shit gonna flow right through me. If I'm not mistaken some of them excursions got free booze right? Think I read somewhere that the rum be flowing on them joints.

Good lookin out fellas. I think I may try a bit of everything. I really gotta find a way to sneak some liquor on lmao I already know drinkin in the heat like that, shit gonna flow right through me. If I'm not mistaken some of them excursions got free booze right? Think I read somewhere that the rum be flowing on them joints.
you talking about in PR.
they give free samples.
check to see if you cruise has tequila or some sort of tasting.
i did a tasting and was lit.
and you dont have to sneak it on board from PR since its a US territory.
but some cruises have a limit you can bring on before the cruise and/or bring on during the cruise.

you taking carnival or royal Caribbean?

Back