Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

nigga.....you need to come thru.....

we drinking in the streets....deafening music....Caribbean food all over.
just dont get stabbed...niggas like knives out there.
Lol Man I dont know if I can handle the stress of having my wife with me while at a carnival so I might skip it this time. Id be ready to murk something if someone tried to violate smh. When is it again?

Lol Man I dont know if I can handle the stress of having my wife with me while at a carnival so I might skip it this time. Id be ready to murk something if someone tried to violate smh. When is it again?
man....trust me....aint nobody gonna violate....most people trynna grind on the chicks thats welcoming the grinding.
and even if they do.....they back off as soon as the chick says no.

it was like 20 chicks to every dude...so they got enough to keep them busy....
or shit....you can just chill on the side. no one fucking with the people on the side.

or you can find one of the street concerts or street djs and chill there.

its always held during the august bank holiday in London. close to the end of the month.

now i can say i did tense up when we walked thru a place looking like a hood cause niggas was deep...like 100 of them....but the cops are everywhere and undercovers everywhere. but i was still ready to steal on niggas. but you know how dudes do when it alot of them .....

outside of walking the route and that one section....i felt to danger.
even when i walked against the crowd....(i was on some shit...dont ask) i had no problems. my folk said ...i just look different.
whatever that means.

so next year...you coming and we gonna meet up with @rip.dilla and @CeLLar-DooR ....if cellar aint drunk somewhere. and i can expect to see @Elzo69Renaissance too.

man....trust me....aint nobody gonna violate....most people trynna grind on the chicks thats welcoming the grinding.
and even if they do.....they back off as soon as the chick says no.

it was like 20 chicks to every dude...so they got enough to keep them busy....
or shit....you can just chill on the side. no one fucking with the people on the side.

or you can find one of the street concerts or street djs and chill there.

its always held during the august bank holiday in London. close to the end of the month.

now i can say i did tense up when we walked thru a place looking like a hood cause niggas was deep...like 100 of them....but the cops are everywhere and undercovers everywhere. but i was still ready to steal on niggas. but you know how dudes do when it alot of them .....

outside of walking the route and that one section....i felt to danger.
even when i walked against the crowd....(i was on some shit...dont ask) i had no problems. my folk said ...i just look different.
whatever that means.

so next year...you coming and we gonna meet up with @rip.dilla and @CeLLar-DooR ....if cellar aint drunk somewhere. and i can expect to see @Elzo69Renaissance too.
Nigga I been asking u to give me a date for the DR for like 4 yrs now

Nigga I been asking u to give me a date for the DR for like 4 yrs now
Nigga it's been like 2.
Maybe three .
A Nigg be in and out...when i stay at least a week...I got you. Otherwise it's a waste. I be busy morning to night an can't show people around.

I got a few Amigas mad at me cuz I don't bring dudes with me. They love to party con mi gente

Best US city for a solo trip?

Vegas, bar none.

100% legal weed, no medical card needed. Legal to walk around the street with open containers in plan view. When it's hot outside the hoes are out half naked. Half the pools at the hotels are topless so there's plenty of titties to look at for free.

finally getting back to paris tomorrow....
me and wifey needs this break....we both been working hard as fuck the last month

leaving for brazil today.
only going for a few days .
but hey.....only two continents left

Australia and Antarctica.

might do autrailia next year.
a nigga got goals

Familia Reunion July
Going to a wedding in Sept.

...that's all I got. I wanna go to the Essence Music Festival...but I should've planned early for that

Back