Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Travel/Vacation thread: It's 2024 and we ain't gonna be home y'all!

Yeah, I was up there about 2 years ago. It's the best tourist attraction in the state. The epitome of Tennessee. It's so many outdoor activities, indoor activities, games, restaurants etc out there. Plus their food spots are good. Pigeon Forge is dope too. Even though they basically right by each other but you'll love it out there when you go

Yea my girl said she wants to do a family thing out there bring her son I bring my daughter. I’m trying see Smokey mountains and shit

Yea my girl said she wants to do a family thing out there bring her son I bring my daughter. I’m trying see Smokey mountains and shit

You'll love it out there. It's dope up there. My home boy just left from there about 2 weeks ago. Only thing tho, sometimes you might see a bear walk from the woods but they don't do anything but just roam back to the woods. The main street in Gatlingburg be lit up with games and restaurants everywhere

Speaking of Tennessee, went to downtown Nashville last night. Had a good time but damn it was packed for a Monday night lol

My s/o and me went wit our friends 2 years ago. Got a nice azzz cabin. Shyt was cool. Definitely something I never thought I'd do.

Back