Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW T-Shirt Shop

Actually, I think Ima add that Trump shirt to the collection. So 4 total.

The single,taken,both shirt is hilarious to me, but that might just be me

Probably wont use it for a shirt, but I was fuckin around and cooked this up

stillnigga.png

It's not that black and white

Without going into a ton of detail, I would wear shirts like these to work for casual Friday or when we have our jean weeks/months.

Or not only that, if I'm wearing them out in public, I don't want the imagery to get lost in the message because it has cursing or nigga written on it. Most of the times I'm out and about, I'm with my daughter. For now, she doesn't know curse words or nigga and I want to keep it that way for as long as I can.

She knows her letters and is slowly learning how to read.

But I'm not trying to get you to just cater to me as I'm sure I'll just find something else in the store to purchase that will suit my preferences.

man, if you had made this...i would've copped!!!

Boogie tripping tho lol. He aint telling who made it for him
DMOQZnbUIAAfU9k.jpg:large

Just ordered these. All 4 will be available for order on Tues.

1 = 25
2 or more = 20 each.

JAYBOITHINK3.png

issafitsize.png

UB1.png

ahstrump.png

I have the Trump and the Unapologetically Black shirts ready for sale. I have order and re-order (smh) the Issa/Damn shirt transfers. I do have Issa/Damn transfers, but they're not as crisp as I want em.

Here's a Trump shirt in grey

trump1.jpg

Gonna have to buy a mannequin, but for now Ima just do it like this for advertising.

TfYXAu-ISPO8r_VYOZr86g.png

Will you branch out into hoodies/sweatshirts?

I would love a black hoodie with the stankonia cover on the back :

eiucwbxv58e3eapamvgy.jpg

Yea, I plan on making hoodies and sweaters as well. Gotta see how well the t-shirts do first. I've sold a few so far, but I have a lot more that need to be sold lol

These are what I have available at the moment.

(Grey, Black & White)

issafitsize.png

(Grey and Black only)

UB1.png

(Grey & Black Only)

ahstrump.png

Those won't be available till Christmas.

Till then I only have the Issa/Damn shirt, the Trump shirt and the Unapologetically Black shirt.

Back