Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Unrecoverable. The US won’t resort to torture. They have laws and can only ask for her password lol…

The govt might be able to hack some shit online. Like them online wallets that are out there.

But if you buy a wallet, and put your coins in there and take it off the grid? They got 0 chance.

Thats the move here.

Buy bitcoin, put it in a wallet, take it off the grid, and leave the country.

Tryna tell these Niggaz, Bo$$. Trezor/Ledger/TrustWallet/etc. You need a SuperComputer/QuantumComputing (not invented yet) and 1,000 years to crack the 24 word 1028 character pass phrase. Keep your shit on CoinBase/Voyager/etc, the government only needs to make a phone call…

While Redditors liked to insist they were picking companies with strong but underacknowledged fundamentals, the whole thing was essentially speculative, and the vast majority of the meme stocks either crashed hard or remain extremely volatile and/or risky.

According to the FT, London-based White Square Capital took big hits during this period. A letter to investors obtained by the paper, as well as sources familiar with the fund’s operations, indicated it will soon shut down its main fund and return capital after it has completed an investigation of its business model. However, one person “close to the fund” told the FT that r/WallStreetBets and meme stocks weren’t the ultimate cause of the fund’s doomsday, as White Square made back “a fair share” of its January 2021 losses on GameStop which hit a double-digit percentage.

Florian Kronawitter, a former Paulson & Co trader and White Square’s chief, described the pending shutdown as related to a glut of greedy money in the long-short equity market.

That's extremely weird, not to mention creepy. I'm not surprised at Twitter's actions, it's the absence of members in that Reddit subforum that's weird.

I've seen a few Questions regarding Options Trading, and I just happened to receive this in the E-mail. I'm subscribed to her Blog (shout out to whomever posted her Video on here last Year when we 1st got this Thread poppin') so I receive regular e-Newsletters. The YouTube link even has a free DL of a Options Trading Starter Kit in the description.

Hope this helps.

Back