Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

@Inori

man…… I feel kinda bad telling you to wait it out on NVDA. I was reading that it might get as high as 850 a share before the split yesterday.

even with the market being trash this week, NVDA has risen every day…………

hopefully after the split it will be more reasonable before raising in price again.

lol you good fam. I copped ONE share earlier this week just in case. Will cop another before the split if it dips to 700 or below

lol you good fam. I copped ONE share earlier this week just in case. Will cop another before the split if it dips to 700 or below

i think I’m gonna get a couple more also before the split if it dips more.

I’m glad you got at least one before it skyrocketed.

This really aint even a good thing. If Chase files for bankruptcy, itll bring the economy down with it.

Satoshi Nakamoto forecasted this over a decade ago. Even flexed by shitting on fiat currency in the Bitcoin Genesis Block ~2009 lol. Fuck the Federal Reserve. NWO. Get decentralized, or stay broke. Now we wait…

E6A53D74-62F4-4129-8EB1-439E5AC14C0F.png 2370CE2D-900D-40D4-BDA9-5D22BE725865.png
0A7987C4-05B8-496F-923E-BE7B283172A6.jpeg

Lmaaooo. Buy bitcoin with that shit, put it in a wallet and take off the market right away, leave the country.

In that order.

Quick.

Unrecoverable. The US won’t resort to torture. They have laws and can only ask for her password lol…

Lol @ at these muthafuccas hiding money like drugs in random customers accounts.

What would yall have done in that situation? Lol

Back