Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Me to myself:

ErRj60GVcAAhIYB.jpg

Voyager’s earnings call just came out. I’ve been holding since 2017 when they were Ethos. They’ve rebranded and bought out one of France’s largest exchanges. LGO will be burned and their value will be added to VGX. 7% APY on all VGX held on their app or website PLUS price discovery. Gonna take over Europe, and then overtake CoinBase. They were through with the crypto IPO before CoinBase knew what to do with a crypto IPO...

3E5B1205-9FF7-4BD0-80AA-087230E52051.jpeg 1A60C15B-92ED-4E37-9839-3B6B570EB270.jpeg
73F18EE1-B33E-45FE-9DB7-47BC52249ABE.jpeg

Ill sell all my tesla shares if it goes under $600. Ill buy back if it trends up again, but a tesla crash was always imminent. I said it here 10 times that sooner or later, tesla will crash. And I cant be holding shares at an everage price of $550 and have that shit hover around $100.

I still trust and hope Tesla to turn it around, because they always do this. Where it dips alot, but by years end its up 500%. So im still hoping for that.

But at the same time, eventually, one of these crashes is going to be the big one. And I want to make sure im not stuck holding their stocks for years cause I happened to buy before the big drop.

Another day, another $1200 lost.

Net worth going down the drain daily.
Shiiiiit... You don’t lose until you sell. That could be a lucrative play, but so is holding IMHO. But if you sell, do it at $502.73 or something. Everyone is waiting to dump at $500 exactly. The cream always rises to the top. Certain stocks, I don’t care what the price is. Only how many and what % of the company I own. TSLA is one of them. Gluck!??

Just sold all my tesla. That shit was getting closer and closer to my purchase price. Ill buy back if it creeps up again. But I cant afford to get stuck with tesla if the mfer really crashes.

Back