Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

They cheating again

Almost like rePugnicans with voter suppression.

Considering selling off the last of CURI....I feel like streaming will take a dip after the pandemic

ATAO back down to what I bought it for @ 22 cents.

Shit got up to like 55 cents n I just held.

Could've made all that profit and been buying in for more shares right now at the same exact price. I seen this happen too many times with some of my positions.

With that said I sold off KOPN for 75% profit and gonna just keep flipping that into other stocks to build the habit of locking in profits.

Gonna let the rest of my portfolio chill and just add a lil here n there with whatever left over when I buy something new.

Am I doing this right? I researched tech companies that I feel will be very important foundationaly to other companies in the coming years. I'm not aiming for the maker, I'm aiming at the supplier to the maker
Screenshot_20210303-114225_Robinhood.jpg
Screenshot_20210303-114230_Robinhood.jpg

Am I doing this right? I researched tech companies that I feel will be very important foundationaly to other companies in the coming years. I'm not aiming for the maker, I'm aiming at the supplier to the maker
View attachment 477730
View attachment 477732
Looks like a good start to me just keep building on em as long as u feel they'll keep growing

Also plan whatever your target for holding, long term or short. When u would sell, when u would buy more, etc.

If u haven't already

Looks like a good start to me just keep building on em as long as u feel they'll keep growing

Also plan whatever your target for holding, long term or short. When u would sell, when u would buy more, etc.

If u haven't already
I'm assuming with these, that it's long term, I tried at first to go with GME, but people on reddit are being too goofy wit it. For all the mess that they are doing it just goes up and down 30 dollars. So I figured I might as well play the long game

Back