Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Good day to buy some cheaper stuff. I'm pissed because I bought some ideas a few weeks ago that are lower now. SMH. makes me wished that I waited but honestly you never know...

My marijuana stocks are still doing solid though. I've been reading that SNDL is eventually gonna tank but I got it so cheap that it's still a win if if drops to a buck a share..

Today's going to be another great day, I see.

giphy.webp

Fuck dis BS. I did NYC RealEstate 1999-2005. +$2.5M (Brooklyn BrownStones). I done stock market 1999-2010 {(AMD/APPL/LVMUY/NIKE/TESLA) ($0.825M)}. I seen weak bitch ass crypto Niggaz fold 10x since 2013. One quarter million more into BTC yesterday. Bitcoin gotta go to $250 like when I bought it for me to give a fuck and be scurred. And ABW, pay the price to update this laggy bitch. PATHETIC...
563A05E1-1F1E-4887-AA07-2D338038409F.jpeg F301FC79-1FC4-4F76-9FD7-5E398E9E1046.jpeg A8E928D5-2ABB-4E9B-BB6B-556FB07BA748.jpeg

Here's to hoping AMC continues going up. It'd be nice to see it hit $15-$20/share 'cause then I can dump it at a profit and get into something else.
It will. I got it for the LowLow. GME at $XXX.XX, tho ?. Imma NEVER get that back. Charging it to the game...???‍♂️

Here's to hoping AMC continues going up. It'd be nice to see it hit $15-$20/share 'cause then I can dump it at a profit and get into something else.

Jumped on that when the pandemic hit and had everything shut down. Them, the cruise lines, and the airlines I'm expecting a big come back

So tesla stock price is tied to bitcoin now?

Thats the narrative they pushing.

First off fuck Musk. I bet on tesla to continue its trend of growing a minimum for 300% every year. That shit better continue or im approaching his bitch ass.

But passed all that, tesla is worth almost a trillion dollars. Why would a 1.5B investment in bitcoin define how their stock price moves.

Back