Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Nah that's my portfolio lol

I was holding out decent til the past hour or so

89sgsg0o21lb.jpg

I wouldnt be mad at it. I made a good come up from the crash last year

Yeah, I didn't get my chance last Year due to the type of Acct I have--a fuckin' Pre-paid Debit Card. I'm going to change that this time, so hopefully I'll get lucky. I'm seeing alot of Red Today.

I just had a thought whilst reading that link on Michael Burry: when the Market continues to dip, you think they're going to blame WallStreetBets and others who got involved in the Market Manipulation last Month for it? This Question is for any and everybody.

Lmaooo this guy's been making predictions for years and other than 2008 he's wrong most of the time.

I would bet $1 million of my own bread against this dude that 2021 will finish positively and markets will continue to do well in the foreseeable future.

Usually after recession, markets rally and finish strongly, you can look at every recession in the last 100 years and see for yourselves.
He better be wrong that fucker shorting Tesla ?

I just had a thought whilst reading that link on Michael Burry: when the Market continues to dip, you think they're going to blame WallStreetBets and others who got involved in the Market Manipulation last Month for it? This Question is for any and everybody.
Idk man I figure the long term effects of Covid shut downs, printing new money w stimulus checks, ppl racking up debt tryna keep up, it's gotta knock down our economy sooner or later I don't see wallstreetbets even being thought of when that happens.

View attachment 471482

Yeah, I didn't get my chance last Year due to the type of Acct I have--a fuckin' Pre-paid Debit Card. I'm going to change that this time, so hopefully I'll get lucky. I'm seeing alot of Red Today.

Prolly. The media constantly insults our intellect. No way in Hell a bunch of retail investors should be blamed for this. This is America. Wall Street is rigged, and the USD is a Ponzi Scheme...

LOLOLOLOLOL everytime markets rise people say there's gonna be a crash next week. Historically after recession there has never been a "second crash" not even in the great depression. Now it could happen but the odds are the same as you being struck by lightning and being able to move metals with your mind like Magneto lmaooo.

You should read this classic when you can. Written by Phil Fisher's son the legendary Ken Fisher.

41XMXIHe0CL.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL everytime markets rise people say there's gonna be a crash next week. Historically after recession there has never been a "second crash" not even in the great depression. Now it could happen but the odds are the same as you being struck by lightning and being able to move metals with your mind like Magneto lmaooo.

You should read this classic when you can. Written by Phil Fisher's son the legendary Ken Fisher.

41XMXIHe0CL.jpg
Preciate it both of u!

I get paid hourly in Bitcoin (Pegged to USD, but settled in Satoshis). Essentially, I’m getting a 20% raise during the entirety of this pullback. Time to grab more Cardano... 6CB15971-7949-443A-88E9-644047188A71.jpeg

Also, tesla nose diving. I cancelled my stoo order. Not gonna sell. Instead gonna ride it out. Gonna add a bunch more.

Im gon lose a few gs today, but this is the tesla pattern. Shit will go down 50% and then gain 400% the few months after.

Only hope is that the pattern doesnt break here. Either way im taking the risk and buying

Also, tesla nose diving. I cancelled my stoo order. Not gonna sell. Instead gonna ride it out. Gonna add a bunch more.

Im gon lose a few gs today, but this is the tesla pattern. Shit will go down 50% and then gain 400% the few months after.

Only hope is that the pattern doesnt break here. Either way im taking the risk and buying
Mine just hit while I was minding my business ?

Mine just hit while I was minding my business ?

At what price?

I cancelled mine cause I had to many good faith strikes and didnt wanna sell today, and have to wait 3 days for that money to settle and buy back. cause who knows what happens in those 3 days.

If you sold at a good price, you could buy back more for cheap. It would be a good look.

At what price?

I cancelled mine cause I had to many good faith strikes and didnt wanna sell today, and have to wait 3 days for that money to settle and buy back. cause who knows what happens in those 3 days.

If you sold at a good price, you could buy back more for cheap. It would be a good look.
Sold at 658 put an order to buy at 640 that went thru then it dropped again lol

Fuck it tho I'm in

Back