Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Anyone got a position with TSM? The world's largest chipmaker. They supply the likes of AMD and Intel. They're up 12% today after posting a 23% quarterly profit increase.

Their share price has more than doubled since i started watching them in the summer. I'm pissed because i was waiting to break even with one of my other positions before selling out to fund a TSM position. Luckily I did this on Monday but i could have doubled my money if i pulled the trigger in the summer.

How much time do y’all spend reading charts?

I just sold OPTT because this rising wedge pattern scares the shit outta me. Let’s see if I’m right about it plummeting soon.

CD29019E-97C3-442B-9006-004D597A9A8C.jpeg

Anyone got a position with TSM? The world's largest chipmaker. They supply the likes of AMD and Intel. They're up 12% today after posting a 23% quarterly profit increase.

Their share price has more than doubled since i started watching them in the summer. I'm pissed because i was waiting to break even with one of my other positions before selling out to fund a TSM position. Luckily I did this on Monday but i could have doubled my money if i pulled the trigger in the summer.

Idk bout TSM but chip makers in general are a great mid to long term bet.

I was gonna build a super mean portfolio this year with a bunch of chip makers. That was gonna be my bet.

I changed my mind and ended up going with EVs because theres much more short term potential there imo, but you cant go wrong with chip makers.

Btw, theres probably a handful of pharmecuticals out there that are super cheap and have been doing clinical trials on something that are expecting results this year.

We should all get together and find the ones that we think will have good results and buy them.

Yall remember that one stock we saw go up like 1500% in a single day a month ago?

We need to find the next one thats gonna do that so we dont miss out.

Last edited:
Selling a bunch of shares stock today in my Robinhood acct. Selling half of what I own in each stock I got. Taking the profit from those stocks to purchase big brand names stock. That'll give me about 4k to play with.

My other accounts (E-Trade, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade and few others) not touching I'm leaving them alone.

Any suggestions on stock to grab fellas/ladies?

Btw, theres probably a handful of pharmecuticals out there that are super cheat and have been doing clinical trials on something that are expecting results this year.

We should all get together and find the ones that we think will have good results and buy them.

Yall remember that one stock we saw go up like 1500% in a single day a month ago?

Take a look at NMTR. It's been very good to me the last 2-3 weeks and might have a good future.

Take a look at NMTR. It's been very good to me the last 2-3 weeks and might have a good future.

Dope. Will do.

Im gonna look for companies who are doing clinical trials of like cancer medicine that are expected to get results this year. I really want to be involved in one of them +1000% joints this year.

Yall better at finding stocks than me though. So im hoping others look into this shit too and we all decide which is the best one and get a major come up.

Selling a bunch of shares stock today in my Robinhood acct. Selling half of what I own in each stock I got. Taking the profit from those stocks to purchase big brand names stock. That'll give me about 4k to play with.

My other accounts (E-Trade, Fidelity, TD Ameritrade and few others) not touching I'm leaving them alone.

Any suggestions on stock to grab fellas/ladies?

Tesla and NIO fam.

Dont need to look elsewhere. Those are my big bets with big brand companies.

Im expecting a minimum of +300 with Tesla and NIO should be higher than that by years end. These are minimums too. If these mfers dont deliver, im approaching Musk and the owner of NIO, real shit.

Tesla and NIO fam.

Dont need to look elsewhere. Those are my big bets with big brand companies.

Im expecting a minimum of +300 with Tesla and NIO should be higher than that by years end. These are minimums too. If these mfers dont deliver, im approaching Musk and the owner of NIO, real shit.
I just have a feeling that the Tesla bubble is going to pop sooner than later but I'm going to cop a few shares. Just don't trust them. They're overpriced and wayyyyy overvalued

Btw, theres probably a handful of pharmecuticals out there that are super cheap and have been doing clinical trials on something that are expecting results this year.

Even more dope if they're black owned as well.

U guys seem to be well versed on SPACs. IPOF just got on my radar. Anyone here know much about it? All that i know is that it is one of Chamath Palihapitiya SPAC and he has been on fire of late.

I just have a feeling that the Tesla bubble is going to pop sooner than later but I'm going to cop a few shares. Just don't trust them. They're overpriced and wayyyyy overvalued

Thats a super fact. Thats why stop orders on tesla is so important.

But this mfer been overpriced since 2016 and every year it goes up like 700%.

As I keep saying in this thread, I just need Tesla to give me 300% this year and the bubble can pop after that.

And if the bubble pops the year I finally jump on the wagon, im approaching Musk. Fuck that.

Musk just gotta give me 1 fucking year.

Lmaoooo at the @DOS_patos cosign. That mfer pops up whenever theres a anti musk post.

Fam might be the only mfer that hates musk more than me.

But the difference is, dos is rich and im not. I need tesla to make me money even though I wanna put hands on musk.

Idk bout TSM but chip makers in general are a great mid to long term bet.

I was gonna build a super mean portfolio this year with a bunch of chip makers. That was gonna be my bet.

I changed my mind and ended up going with EVs because theres much more short term potential there imo, but you cant go wrong with chip makers.
Yea when it comes to chipmakers TSM is the daddy. Qualcomm are another company that are well established. Both pay dividends as well as having growth potential too. Like you say you can't go wrong in this generation with tech stocks.

As far as EVs i remember about 2 years ago when Tesla was at around $250 a share and the common consensue was they were overpriced. Where it's gone since then is indescribable. Still overvalued and still shows no signs of slowing down. With interests rates in the mud globally more people will be pouring their money into equities looking for growth. I don't see the bubble bursting yet.

Back