Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

With Google doing that split would it be good idea to stock up on it after the split?
Honestly if u got the means to get in now might as well go for it.

Whoever holding now I don't see em selling especially knowing the split coming....unless the market gets bloody again u should be straight either way.

Just my opinion ofc I could be wrong

Honestly if u got the means to get in now might as well go for it.

Whoever holding now I don't see em selling especially knowing the split coming....unless the market gets bloody again u should be straight either way.

Just my opinion ofc I could be wrong
Always wanted to get it but didn't want to sirens that type of money for 1 or 2. What your opinion on how long before it goes back to what is worth now?

im debating on Alphabet before or after as well 🤔

Interesting how they have different classes

Alphabet intends to split the Class A, Class B and Class C shares of the stock, according to the earnings statement. The change requires shareholder approval. Each shareholder at the close of business on July 1 will receive, on July 15, 19 additional shares for each share of the same class of stock they own.

In 2012, Google added a third class of shares, Class C, with no voting rights. The company already had Class A shares, which carry one vote per share, and Class B shares, which are held closely by founders and early investors and carry 10 votes. The company maintained this stock structure through its 2015 rebrand to Alphabet.

Page and Brin own a combined 12% of Alphabet’s Class C shares, which trade under the ticker symbol “GOOG” and have no voting rights, according to FactSet. The duo control 83% of the company’s Class B shares, which do not trade on open markets.

So class C which is what we are potentially buying has no voting rights

Always wanted to get it but didn't want to sirens that type of money for 1 or 2. What your opinion on how long before it goes back to what is worth now?
Man I couldn't even try to tell u. I never bought any and haven't really kept up with em.

What do u use to trade? Some apps let u buy fractional shares so u can throw whatever amount u want on it

Back