Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

This is what everyone has been waiting for right hahaha

I bought a couple of extra NIO with the money from dividends that were in my brokerage account. Will wait for Russia to actually invade Ukraine before putting another load of money in my positions

Man I bought a lot of QQQM and even some Tesla when it hit its lowest points in the day.

Then I login and see it actually ended positive for the day? And for the case of Tesla, negative but 6% higher than when I bought?

Nas couldnt write a better story

If you're the type to add to funds regardless....no reason to stop, regardless of market conditions.

Everything is on sale now, but I just wouldn't buy meme stocks. Buy real companies u actually personally believe in and understand.

Any moves I was tryna make before the blood shed stuck in the twilight zone right now.

But I decided I'm not letting go of a got damn thing right now..I'm either adding or doing nothing.

Good vid on selling Put options strategy.

Worst case scenario: you're forced to buy the stock (of your choosing) in a company you are interested in at the strike price u chose. If u pick a company u like at least u have a position with them now. U technically don't lose money and u got in for the low.

Best case scenario: strike price doesn't hit and u collect the premium.

Curious to hear anyone's thought on this

Idk if I mentioned it, but im back on the tesla bandwagon.

Smfh.

Bought back in around $810 after selling it for $900.

I bought much less though and spread most of the profits I had from it to other holdings I had.

So now im not as concerned with huge dips or potential collapses with Tesla.

If it happens to crash, cool.

Last year I had a shit of money in Tesla so if it ever had crashed, I woulda been ouy looking for Musk

Back