Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Im super glad that I had a list of stocks to buy for this year, and decided to to wait a week before I bought.

Shits is all down like 10+% now.

Hope they go down more before I buy. This gon be a good year.
Yeah, i said i'm going to buy at 10%, 15%, 20% and so on and so forth with my for sure stocks & index funds

Break it down please cause this is amazing.

Edit: I’ll go to that page and see if they offer any insights. If you do know how it works though, please share.
Yeah I'm trying to learn options ,He used Puts and was betting the price of shares to decrease with Netflix when they increased the price of monthly subscriptions

Yeah I'm trying to learn options ,He used Puts and was betting the price of shares to decrease with Netflix when they increased the price of monthly subscriptions
I feel like if I put the time in I could learn this stuff but I just don’t have the motivation to do it. I might give it a good go eventually.

Options plays will have you down bad regardless.

No one consistently wins with option plays. The fast money is always inticing, and every now and again, you'll see a story lile this where someome makes a ton of money over night.

But the statistics of actually making money off options is probably 1-2%.

In a slow and steady way where chasing indexes, everyone will be at a profit (other than for down years like this is looking to be)

But if you chase shit like options? More than likely thats your savings gone

Ayooooo, everyone, do yourselves a favor and dont look at your stocks today.

Futures are so bad today, that ill actually cop a lil bit today.

Cause it might go up mid day after starting the day at like -4%.

Oh nah, i take it back. Looks like futures are already going up just a bit. It was loke -3% a hours ago, now they just at -1.5%

I'm going to wait and see what we look like around 230cst. if it's still around the 1.5-2.5% loss range i'm going to buy some VTI

Saw this on a FB post earlier today
It's brutal out there. The S&P 500 is down 8.1% YTD in just 3 weeks.​
But you know what?​
It's at the same level it was on October 13, 2021.​
It's up 14.5% in the last 12 months​
and it's up 84.5% in the last 5 years.​

Back