Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Read this 14 years ago, and my eyes was open to this shit....

s-l640.jpg

Great book. Shit is eye opening. Read this years ago along with other books around similar topics.

You dropping free game my bro

So lets purchase along with them. They not doing it for us, but if we see the game, we can play it too.
Oh you're absolutely right. Btw i wasn't complaining about it just making the observation. I stopped complaining about the white man rigging the game years ago. In fact it's one of the main reasons i started investing. If you cant beat em join em!

Sidenote anyone invested in Square?. I'm thinking about starting a position. They're trading closer to their 12 month low than their high and I figure Jack Dorsey is going to focus on Square now he has stepped down from Twitter.

Random question: is it too late to grab some shares of Square? I've been going back and forth on grabbing a few shares of it and just been scared to pull the trigger

Random question: is it too late to grab some shares of Square? I've been going back and forth on grabbing a few shares of it and just been scared to pull the trigger
It's near a 12 month low so if you were going to pull the trigger now is the time. I'm debating it myself but want to get out of another position before i start this one.

If anyone is looking for dividend growth stock pick up Abbvie (ABBV). They got approved for an eyedrop (Vuity is the name brand) that prevents age related blurry vision. This is THE major reason why people start getting reading glasses in their 40s. This is also the first drug to be approved for this. With elder Millennials turning 41 this year there is a large market of people that will opt for a morning eye drop instead of multiple pairs of reading glasses like their parents. In addition to the growth the dividend is at $4.5%. With any amount of marketing this is likely to sustain Abbvie for the next 5 years. They have a bunch of arthritis drugs in the pipeline so that Boomer money will be coming in, in 3-7 years: https://www.abbvie.com/our-science/...SpLZfctty1IwDt6RtFUaAv6qEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-12 1.40.16 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-12 1.40.16 PM.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 9
Back