Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Man I'm starting to think I should've cashed out on Moderna when it was at its highest. Geezus the fall is real. Got no choice but to hold and hope for the best down the line.

Man I'm starting to think I should've cashed out on Moderna when it was at its highest. Geezus the fall is real. Got no choice but to hold and hope for the best down the line.

Considering u got in around the beginning of Covid I'd imagine you're still way up.

While u sweating the dip I'm wishing it could come lower so I can get in at a better price lol. With all the money they made with vaccines they got a lot of potential to keep doing big things.

Think about 5 years, 10 years from now. Tryna time the market will have u lose more than win.

Considering u got in around the beginning of Covid I'd imagine you're still way up.

While u sweating the dip I'm wishing it could come lower so I can get in at a better price lol. With all the money they made with vaccines they got a lot of potential to keep doing big things.

Think about 5 years, 10 years from now. Tryna time the market will have u lose more than win.

Dip? Naw that's a free fall. Lol.

Today has convinced me that Covid is just a mechanism for the wealthy to get wealthier through the opportunity to purchase cheaper equities.
Read this 14 years ago, and my eyes was open to this shit....

s-l640.jpg

Back