Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I bought a couple of Moderna shares last year when it was around 60 bucks I think. Highest I've seen it reached recently was 480 something I believe.
With the booster shots being approved they're gonna compound the huge profits they already have. Even tho Moderna is up like CRAZY I'm wondering if it's not too late to jump in. Can't believe it was under $20 just a year and a half ago.

And I also read Pfizer is leading the amount of distribution of vaccines so they probably stand to profit the most.

I'm thinking of jumping in just not sure which

With the booster shots being approved they're gonna compound the huge profits they already have. Even tho Moderna is up like CRAZY I'm wondering if it's not too late to jump in. Can't believe it was under $20 just a year and a half ago.

And I also read Pfizer is leading the amount of distribution of vaccines so they probably stand to profit the most.

I'm thinking of jumping in just not sure which

Yeah I need to stop bs'n and get some Pfizer shares while it's affordable. Got the Pfizer shots b4 I got shares. Smh...just backwards on my part. Lol

Glad Tesla coming back down. I sold that shit on July 28 and literally beginning the next day for bout a week straight it kept going up.

Jumping back in.

I love Motley Fool, just for how much they opened my eyes to the amount of fabricated FUD there is out there.

This was what they published the morning before AMC hit it's all time high back in June. I remember this article like it was yesterday.

:lol10:

I hope Citadel burns.

Back