Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

- i guess we could start with explaining wtf a "reverse repo" facility does.
- A reverse repo is a short-term agreement to purchase securities in order to sell them back at a slightly higher price.
- seems like a similar concept as a hedge fund if i'm not mistaken.
- What i don't get out of this story is what it means to "park" funds at such an institution.
- Did this facility make the one trill from the initial sales of the stocks?
-Or are the feds sotring this money for the facilities to make these purchases?

AMD looking like the next big hit in my portfolio after AAPL. Hopefully NIO can do the same over the next couple of years

i'm honestly surprised AAPL hasnt really been doing much. MSFT either. I copped both around last year and theyre both sitting around 20% gains
I'm sitting at 20-25% in APPL right now as well. I'm hoping that they both go down about 10-15% for a buying opportunity and then go back up before the year's out

Sorry I've been non-existent. i just moved back to Cali a few Weeks ago, and still getting settled. Currently I'm in Mt. Shasta on a Camping trip and am near a Library, hence the Internet Connection.

Here are the last 2 Videos of the series:

Sorry I've been non-existent. i just moved back to Cali a few Weeks ago, and still getting settled. Currently I'm in Mt. Shasta on a Camping trip and am near a Library, hence the Internet Connection.

Here are the last 2 Videos of the series:

I gotta get back on that "Investing w/ Rose". Her videos made it simple to invest. Hopefully she breaks it down to simple terms regarding options

Man I thought Pfizer for sure was gonna skyrocket. I was over here kickin myself. Moderna been showing out.

I maybe able to help with that. Check the shares float before buying a stock... Please observe...
1628552427366.png

Pfizer has a LOT more shares in float than Moderna.. This means that a LOT of buying has to happen before this stock's needle moves.
Hence the price difference in both securities.

If Pfizer announces a share buyback... this may help drive the price quite a bit.. but I haven't seen anything that said that this would happen anytime soon.

For more info...

Back