Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

@tocika4618 if options is your specialty I'd love to chop it up.

Sure thing. I'm trying my hand at scalping these days. Swings are not as fruitful as they used to be. MMs are making things a bit more difficult this time around.
How much exp have you with options thus far?

Sorry for the late replies, been a little tied up.

Sure thing. I'm trying my hand at scalping these days. Swings are not as fruitful as they used to be. MMs are making things a bit more difficult this time around.
How much exp have you with options thus far?

Sorry for the late replies, been a little tied up.

Cool. At your own pace, bruh. I'd appreciate it.

I'm familiar enough to just know the basics. (Calls vs Puts, Strike Price, ITM vs OTM, Greeks and Theta Decay etc)

But I've gotten pretty good at charting here in the past month. Gotten pretty obsessed with it actually.

The main missing piece for me has been knowing when and what stocks to pick as well as a reliable screener and the filters to use.

Any suggestions on joints that good give dividends monthly?

I think the best one I have at the moment is Realty Income Corp

I'm in on early access with that Robinhood ipo tomorrow wish me luck
View attachment 599249
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

what does this mean exactly?
This is a copy and paste

Eighty-six participants on Friday parked a record total of $1.04 trillion at the overnight reverse repurchase facility, in which counterparties like money-market funds can place cash with the central bank.
bc-fed-reverse-repo-usage-tops-1-trillion-for-first-time-ever.png

This is a copy and paste

Eighty-six participants on Friday parked a record total of $1.04 trillion at the overnight reverse repurchase facility, in which counterparties like money-market funds can place cash with the central bank.
bc-fed-reverse-repo-usage-tops-1-trillion-for-first-time-ever.png

preciate it.

I still dont understand lmao

Back