Aug 11, 2017
San Diego
ABW Bucks
$1,123,282
Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$67,585,081
never in my 2 months of trading have I seen anything like this

but in all seriousness theres always going to be many other chances to catch something before it pops off dont beat yourself up too much over one missed oppurtunity
Wouldn't hurt as much if I wasn't seeing so much red today. Any of u remember that shit that went up like 3000% in one afternoon? I think it was GLSI

IP360

Official Bootyologist
Jan 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$88,871,438
never in my 2 months of trading have I seen anything like this

but in all seriousness theres always going to be many other chances to catch something before it pops off dont beat yourself up too much over one missed oppurtunity

We've all missed opportunities. Welcome to the club. Lol

Reactions: ChicagoFigure

Stomp Johnson

art x crypto x weed x whiskey x waings
Sep 3, 2019
Owcheah, Carolinas
ABW Bucks
$49,420
Anybody know anything about options/day trading?

I haven't been playing the markets long at all, but from my observations this is where the real muhfuckin comeup is

Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$67,585,081
I have limited understanding on both. I think day trading just allows you infinite trades on the same stock in any given day. I think u have to have at least $25k in your account or portfolio value to be eligible. Not sure of any other benefits.

Options trading is in my opinion more like betting. U buy contracts basically betting a stock will fall (buy a Put) or rise (buy a Call) to whatever price u choose for your contract. U also pick the date your contract expires and can execute that contract at any time u like don't have to wait til the contract expiration date.

You're right u can make real money but the higher the potential reward the higher the risk.

Stomp Johnson

art x crypto x weed x whiskey x waings
Sep 3, 2019
Owcheah, Carolinas
ABW Bucks
$49,420
Yea
I have limited understanding on both. I think day trading just allows you infinite trades on the same stock in any given day. I think u have to have at least $25k in your account or portfolio value to be eligible. Not sure of any other benefits.

Options trading is in my opinion more like betting. U buy contracts basically betting a stock will fall (buy a Put) or rise (buy a Call) to whatever price u choose for your contract. U also pick the date your contract expires and can execute that contract at any time u like don't have to wait til the contract expiration date.

You're right u can make real money but the higher the potential reward the higher the risk.
Yeah you definitely on it.

You've basically done a writeup of the extent of my knowledge thus far.

I'm committed to how to read these fuckin charts and make these plays tho. There's dumb money to be made.

Reactions: ChicagoFigure