Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

To make $ in this space, you gotta be early early. Except for Amazon. Don’t DickRide waves. Grab $hit$ for the low and HODL…

Video 3 in the Options Trading 101 series:

Interesting things she said about Robinhood, and trust me, they weren't flattering at all. Robinhood is definitely the WOAT in regards to Options Trading.

Video 3 in the Options Trading 101 series:

Interesting things she said about Robinhood, and trust me, they weren't flattering at all. Robinhood is definitely the WOAT in regards to Options Trading.

Agreed about options. But 90% of investors should not be in options and 100% should not be in options in their first 5 years of investing.

NAKD coming back down to 50 cents again. Hit over a dollar not too long ago

WEI coming back down to a dollar/90ish cents almost reach $2.50 around same time NAKD went up

Ive been seeing this cycle play out all year

Im waiting for the opportunity

Another 2,500ADA incoming. We gonna hit $10,000 TVL in 2 WEEKS with NO WEBSITE or PROMO!!! 😂💁🏾‍♂️#BlackExcellence (Did I spell that shit right?)🤔🤷🏽‍♂️

A11A47A6-C136-45CE-BD52-FA73B9D703E6.jpeg

XPPX delegates, all Cardano StakePoolOperators are getting 10,000,000 PIGY incoming. BTC got 1,000 BS MemeCoins. Ethereum got 1,000 MemeCoins. Fuck DOGE. Fuck ShibaInu. Cardano has ONE. PIGY!!! LFG!!!

702349C0-EF12-4D79-BD6C-D1962D1C5DBD.gif

Back