Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Nobody fucking with me with crypto. #OnGod. But @tocika4618 a BEAST with options/shorts. I’m a PADAWAN compared to him. Tryna learn, tho. I spent 2015-2021 studying crypto, not WallStreet…😭

1% know crypto. You can play stocks and get lucky and flip your $100,000 investment into $1,000,000 or read a book and retire 30 years early. Speaking from experience. #BTC #ETH #ADA
I guess I just don’t understand. If you care to, can you break it down in terms a novice can understand?

smh lol

I just don’t be understanding dudes who be over sensationalizing trading.

What is this”trading” you speak of? lol

BTC from 1 cent to $35,000 in 10 years. ADA from 2 cents to $1.40 in 1 year. We don’t trade, we live off of interest…

A65D763C-6D1E-47F1-873D-29D36491D0A3.jpeg

Sadly, you dunno shit about the best performing assets year over year for the last decade. You will sound very intelligent to those that aren’t.

You see it as over sensationalizing. I see it as one of the biggest exchanges of wealth in history. Have fun staying poor…

What is this”trading” you speak of? lol

BTC from 1 cent to $35,000 in 10 years. ADA from 2 cents to $1.40 in 1 year. We don’t trade, we live off of interest…

View attachment 579650

Sadly, you dunno shit about the best performing assets year over year for the last decade. You will sound very intelligent to those that aren’t.

You see it as over sensationalizing. I see it as one of the biggest exchanges of wealth in history. Have fun staying poor…
To each his own. I don’t know about the top performing digital assets? You mean not just crypto currency, but also crypto gaming and NFTs right? You sure about that???
I applaud you if you bought and held Bitcoin for 10 years and still holding. I’m not rich enough to do all that. But I’m not tripping, Having touched
1442% from December till April I’m happy with my performance. And I know people personally that became millionaires between Q4 2020 and Q1 2021. And they pretty chill about it.

Anyways I was speaking on a general mentality that seem to compel many who claim to be making huge gains from capital markets to then yell it on a mountain top online. Bottom line is no one cares. People who already balling like that ain’t listening to you and people who not balling like that ain’t ya audience either since they too busy focus on they own bottom line.

To each his own. I don’t know about the top performing digital assets? You mean not just crypto currency, but also crypto gaming and NFTs right? You sure about that???
I applaud you if you bought and held Bitcoin for 10 years and still holding. I’m not rich enough to do all that. But I’m not tripping, Having touched
1442% from December till April I’m happy with my performance. And I know people personally that became millionaires between Q4 2020 and Q1 2021. And they pretty chill about it.

Anyways I was speaking on a general mentality that seem to compel many who claim to be making huge gains from capital markets to then yell it on a mountain top online. Bottom line is no one cares. People who already balling like that ain’t listening to you and people who not balling like that ain’t ya audience either since they too busy focus on they own bottom line.

LOL! Check my Dec-Apr crypto thread posts. +1442% ain’t shit. I killed that. Except my shit was posted. I didn’t just say “I made x amount“ months later like yourself. I took everyone along for the ride. Unedited, transparent, and for all to verify.

Just block/ignore me. You dunno who is listening to me and who isn’t. You’re spitting broke boy logic. Ballers listen to ballers. Some are chill, some aren’t. And those unfortunate aren’t focusing on their bottom line if they’re not focusing on deflationary assets. I could care less what happens with their finances. I’m here for those who want to learn the truth about money. Opening the eyes of just one of those people makes it all worthwhile.

Guerrilla Marketing is my forte…

Our biggest problem is RobinHood and their fake shares/fake crypto. No matter what RH does, their next marketing campaign grabs the majority of investors. And sadly, after kicking knowledge to them for 30 seconds, nobody wanna hear about joining Fidelity and setting outrageous sell prices to avoid your shares being borrowed.

I’m hard to keep up with. I go off on 10 different tangents at the same time. It’s 2nd nature to me and just how my autistic brain works.

For instance. Get a CoinBase card. Dump USDs into your account for USDC (backed by and pegged to the USDs 1:1). Swipe for rent, utilities, the mall, etc.

533E1DD5-299F-4EDA-9F19-E155469A08B2.jpeg

CoinBase buy $100 in crypto, get $10 in Bitcoin free (Affiliate Link):

I chose the 4% back in XLM (Stellar) instead of 1% back in BTC (Bitcoin). ALL of my XLM rewards will be traded for Cardano (ADA) instantly. I got like $3,500 worth of bills/month, so $1,680 CashBack/year. Of course if you have a business and utilize the promo the $35,000/month spent would equate to $16,800 CashBack/year (~0.5BTC presently)…

Also, Bitcoin will outperform $GBTC and $Coin, but for those who don’t wanna deal with the technicalities of crypto, those two stocks are decent plays IMHO…

We all got credit cards. CashBack. Frequent flyer miles. 10 cards with 10 different promos. All that $hit gives me an aneurysm. Just gimme it all in crypto. Way easier…

>$2,100,000,000 worth of BTC purchased after the pump fake. BWAHAHAHAA!!!

These whales remind me of when I told all of the B-Ball/Football playing jocks/JawLine Niggaz in high school that their chick was burning so that they’d dump them and I could smash them like Idaho potatoes…😂

The stock market should be going parabolic. 20% of all USDs were printed 2020-2021. That’s insane. There’s no way that it should be tanking. If they fail to prop up Wall Street while the inflation of USDs/assets continues, there will be no more middle class in the US…

Back