Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Anything he touches is gold. Just follow his Twitter and hammer his play$…

Man, EVERYBODY follows his Twitter. Whatever he says People will take heed and follow. Muthafuckas treat People like him, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs (RIP) like Gods.

Didn't someone else on here mention something about Synthetic Shares not too long ago in regards to another Company?

The gig is UP for these MoFos.

@Mr.LV

This is a good read I put the topic of discussion below

Improper Use Of Dark Pools

Dark pools are a relatively new concept for me. In fact, I didn’t even know they existed until one of my readers sent me information on them and how they’re being used to manipulate the price of AMC stock.

Not surprisingly, further research showed that the reader was correct.

Dark pools were created as a way for institutional investors to sell blocks of shares without these shares causing changes to the stock price. Think about it this way…

An institution wants to sell 200,000 shares of stock in the open market. That’s not all going to sell at once, and with each block of sold shares, the price will fall. So, these institutions use dark pools to hide the fact that they’re selling shares, allowing them to get more money.

That, alone, is already pretty shady, but today’s hedge funds are using dark pools in ways that they were never intended to be used.

Instead of running sales through dark pools, they’re running buys through them. Think of it this way, hedge funds that want the price of AMC stock to fall take out massive short positions and sell them into the open market without the use of dark pools. Then, when retailers buy stock, dark pools are being used to hide those buys, thus the demand is not being properly included in the supply/demand equation, making it look like selling pressure is more than what it is and buying pressure is less than what it is, ultimately manipulating the price downward.

Synthetic Share Creation

Hedge funds also seem to be using sneaky ways to create synthetic shares of AMC that are then dumped on the open market. Why would a hedge fund want to create synthetic shares? To tilt the scales of supply and demand of course.

One of the ways they seem to be doing this is by shorting stock that simply doesn’t exist in a process called naked shorting, which was outlawed in 2008 as it helped to lead to a global financial crisis. I’m guessing that hedge funds didn’t get the memo or simply don’t care.

300px-Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

Sorry if this was already talked about in this thread but does anyone have any weed stocks? I got TLRY at 20.20 and its supposed to be increasing around 30% a year for the next 10 years

Sorry if this was already talked about in this thread but does anyone have any weed stocks? I got TLRY at 20.20 and its supposed to be increasing around 30% a year for the next 10 years

Some of the joints I have are:
  • Green Thumb Industries Inc(GTBIF)
  • Silver Spike Acquisition Corp(SSPK) - saw something about them merging with WM Holding Company which is the parent company of Weedmaps and figured i'd give it a shot
  • Canopy Growth Corp(CGC)
  • AdvisorShares Pure US Cannabis ETF(MSOS) - @Richdollaz brought this ETF to my attention back in January I think
  • Acreage Holdings Inc
I put them in the order in which my percentages are highest to lowest.

• Silver Spike Acquisition Corp(SSPK) - saw something about them merging with WM Holding Company which is the parent company of Weedmaps and figured i'd give it a shot
  • AdvisorShares Pure US Cannabis ETF(MSOS) - @Richdollaz brought this ETF to my attention back in January I think
  • Acreage Holdings Inc

Appreciate the portfolio tips I'll definitely look into some of these

• Acreage Holdings Inc

#bars

Might wanna be cautious about Robin Hood. Over the weekend some unknown stock rose to open +84 percent at 2 dollars a share, then as soon as the market open that shit immediately tanked. All their suggests or risers are mad suspect. Seem like market manipulation for everyone that’s a novice and playing the game

Back