Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

How th
Same shit happened to me with this crypto stablecoin that I been doin routine flips on. I usually buy around .85 and sell around .92.

I sold at .94 today and thought I came up. This mf sittin at 1.02 right now.
How the Hell you get a stablecoin at $0.85? I’ve only seen USDC/TUSD/TETHER/GUSD/etc $0.98-$1.02 for several years.

Fellas, Does anybody know which oil company supply cruise ships with fuel? I can find anything

How th

How the Hell you get a stablecoin at $0.85? I’ve only seen USDC/TUSD/TETHER/GUSD/etc $0.98-$1.02 for several years.

Screenshot_20210603-232709_Voyager.jpg

Algo. It ain't stable in the 1:1 Tether or USDC sense. But as far as holding it's value pretty well like I need it too, it's been pretty reliable (stable) so far for quick flips.

When everything else I'm holding is dippin 12% or more on bad days, I noticed Algo somewheres in 4% to 6%.

View attachment 551493

Algo. It ain't stable in the 1:1 Tether or USDC sense. But as far as holding it's value pretty well like I need it too, it's been pretty reliable (stable) so far for quick flips.

When everything else I'm holding is dippin 12% or more on bad days, I noticed Algo somewheres in 4% to 6%.

OutFUCKINGstanding. I see that it’s an un$table StableCoin like Cardano. Good shit…

There were 501,780,240 AMC shares outstanding as of June 2, 2021, the record date for the Shareholder Meeting that is scheduled for July 29, 2021.

AMC expects to receive an approximate count of the number of individual shareholders whose trades have settled as of June 2 and will release this information as soon as it is available, which is currently anticipated to be no later than June 9.

Back