Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

BNB hit #3. Giving ya boy free coins. Alice opened up this morning from 12 cents to $60. +30,000%. NFTs are a bubble, but imma hold these. Think Sims with a ton of money involved. People actually buying land in the game lol!!!

B5F7C00C-0EAD-4C4C-851C-DA1C0F00FAE3.jpeg 49ABC2A0-86ED-4BD4-AFC8-6BC523C755C4.jpeg 5990DFEE-FC8A-40CF-840A-A0E128A9F3CF.jpeg 1D74B64C-9E56-4752-A271-C39845F07139.jpeg CE2F1A6D-4FC1-49F0-905F-76F6BF47ACFD.jpeg

Still got 400 shares of AMC at avg price of $7.33. Stocktwits and Twitter hyping it to $1000 lol telling people to hold. I'm just curious what this week will do.

SNDL my most volatile stock, 1000 shares at $1.78. Trying to break even and move on cuz I don't trust it.

Bought SIRI at 300 shares $5.83. It's at $6.25, bought shares cuz Warren Buffet bought 50 million shares of it last summer. Monkey see Monkey do lol.

These stocks will make or break me at this point.

Still got 400 shares of AMC at avg price of $7.33. Stocktwits and Twitter hyping it to $1000 lol telling people to hold. I'm just curious what this week will do.

SNDL my most volatile stock, 1000 shares at $1.78. Trying to break even and move on cuz I don't trust it.

Bought SIRI at 300 shares $5.83. It's at $6.25, bought shares cuz Warren Buffet bought 50 million shares of it last summer. Monkey see Monkey do lol.

I laughed when I saw 1000 for AMC. Crazier shit has happened tho....

I dumped my shares of AMC. Dropped a few bucks into ATAO and RYCE. I'm holding on to my Nokia tho.

Funny thing: I got an email stating that, because I owned stock in Nokia prior to March 1st, I'm allowed to vote on shit for their 2021 shareholders meeting.

... Just waiting for my paperwork to come in.

when-you-realize-people-hope-there-will-be-less-carnage-in--243045.gif

Aiight... Got a real question for y'all tho:

I need to flip a couple grand into $10G's quickly, or get as close as I possibly can. Any stock y'all can see doing numbers like that anytime soon? Trying to buy this lil fixer-upper crib back in MI. I can buy it outright right now, but that would be hella reckless with my money, so I'm trying to take a couple grand and flip it until I hit about $10k, then I'll buy it outright.

I need to flip a couple grand into $10G's quickly, or get as close as I possibly can. Any stock y'all can see doing numbers like that anytime soon? Trying to buy this lil fixer-upper crib back in MI. I can buy it outright right now, but that would be hella reckless with my money, so I'm trying to take a couple grand and flip it until I hit about $10k, then I'll buy it outright.
Shit u talking about returns x5 I'm only up 50% since I started this thing. That's gonna be tough n risky.

New guy question what app is best for buying stock?

Any app that doesnt charge fees is good. Make sure there isnt a monthly fee, and no fees per trade, and no minimum limits to open an account.

Which at this point is pretty much all of them.

Yall new investors are lucky that robinhood came and changed the game. After robinhood, all the brokerages done adapted and stopped charging fees.

Just 5 years ago mfers was picking one brokerage over another just because one charged $6.50 per trade and the other charged $7

A 5 bagger? Yea I mean that’s pretty much what we all been hunting for since page 1...

A 5 bagger? Yea I mean that’s pretty much what we all been hunting for since page 1...

Word. If I had something I expected to get 5x returns, id be all in.

Getting returns like that is a gamble. Very possible, but a straight up gamble.

Yeah! @Sion for sure. BlueChips. Apple, Amazon, CocaCola, McDonalds, Nike...

View attachment 484362

Man, I could've looked that up. I feel stupid asking that shit, I can't be this lazy.......... 🤣 🤣

Received my Stimulus Check Friday........but didn't know it until Yesterday. I didn't look at my Acct the entire Weekend, so I'm definitely going to make some cautious, but smart Investments.

Back