Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I knew investing in AMC would pay off. Thanks Reddit. I havent sold yet, but im gonna be following them and try to gauge better when i should sell. Hoping they get that way up.

SneakySelfreliantAzurevasesponge-max-1mb.gif

Fun fact.

I bought amc cuz I'm expecting them to spike when they decide to run the Anne Rice series in the next few years....??????????

I had no idea these hoes would damn near double my net worth in one fucking day.... Shit crazy fight now ?

I've heard of this Company before, they're pretty recent, aren't they?

Also, I was getting caught up on a Web Series that I haven't finished watching, "The OA". The 2nd Season has this Org called "CURI" that finds Volunteers for a Dream Study where they basically mine these People for their Dreams every Night. I started watching Season 2 last Night, and now I'm seeing this. Add to the fact that I don't believe in coincidences, and I'd say that this would be a pretty big Investment to make. Something like this can be used in alot of Schools and Institutions for Years to come.

Thanks for this. Most Appreciated.

Bro, you see how Elon Musk and Charanmath Parapamath or whoever hyped up GME with Reddit’s WallStreetBets?!? It’s going parabolic. All them boys flexing, too. LOL!!!

LMAO I love it

Those old heads are BIG mad this week. Mad love to twitter though. Justin has it spot on...
Let's see what comes first... those $2k checks for the folks that need it... or the "regulations" to protect the true crooks of the market.

MOTHERfuck all them shorts. Melvin had his buddies float him 3billion to stay afloat... but if we do it, it's illegal... or we get taxed for receiving "gifts."

Anywho..

Bout to start shopping for Teslas and maybe turning in some games to Gamestop... I'll get ripped off on the games of course. but after what happened to the stock... I gotta pay it forward man lmao...

And yes... I'm saving 50% of the profits because Uncle Sam is always around the bend...

1611776871102.png

Back