Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

From May last year.

ok today i think these will rise.

NNDM- 1.38 right now. this compnay just got a breaktrhrought with 3d printing.
ABUS - 2.73 Some shit about Hep B
KIRK 1.22
DVAX 4.86
Sina 34.52
OMP 7.80
CPG 1.66
tgt 125.20

lets see where these go

lol I saw NNDM and it was the only one I had a chance to look into before work. Looked interesting what their breakthrough was so I tossed 20 dollars on it just for the fuck of it at 1.20 and see its worth 3.12 now

I'm mad I only put $20 on that shit. It's worth like $16 a pop right now

I shoulda put in more...

CaringAdmiredHerculesbeetle-size_restricted.gif

lol good lookin out tho @DOS_patos that was a hell of a pick

Last couple of months have been good GME wise. I threw down on an options lotto pick for this week near COB last Friday on GME.
Woke up today with another comma day. I'm a firm believer of selling into strength, but damnit, if I waited a lil longer... I would have seen 3x the amount.

:clawd3:

The best comma checks aren't the ones that come bi-weekly/monthly... It's the ones that come from watching crayon charts for 30 mins to 1 or 2 days.

Those 150c for AAPL that expire this week are looking good. Those LEAPs are even better.

*My posts are not financial advise; do your own DD.*
Bro, you see how Elon Musk and Charanmath Parapamath or whoever hyped up GME with Reddit’s WallStreetBets?!? It’s going parabolic. All them boys flexing, too. LOL!!! 408823FC-3DCA-478E-AFA0-2F570B44B852.jpeg

I'm about 90% sure I'm gonna jump on some ATAO stock. Going for 21 cents right now.

Just signed a partnership with a company that develops lithium extraction technologies:

Altair and St-Georges recognize that new optimized recycling technologies will offer valuable solutions to both a waste-management and battery metal supply.
Selective, economic and responsible metal extraction of spent LIBs will be an
integral part of the multi-billion dollar green economy and play a crucial

part in the future of EV dominance of the automotive sector.

Just looking at how all things EV related are fuckin booming and we're still in the beginning stages I personally feel like this is gonna be one of those stocks that u wish u got on early.

Only problem is there's no telling how long u will need to hold it for satisfactory profits or if it even takes off. So buy at your own risk gonna do a lil more reading and probably jump on this though.

I'm about 90% sure I'm gonna jump on some ATAO stock. Going for 21 cents right now.

Just signed a partnership with a company that develops lithium extraction technologies:

Altair and St-Georges recognize that new optimized recycling technologies will offer valuable solutions to both a waste-management and battery metal supply.

Just looking at how all things EV related are fuckin booming and we're still in the beginning stages I personally feel like this is gonna be one of those stocks that u wish u got on early.

Only problem is there's no telling how long u will need to hold it for satisfactory profits or if it even takes off. So buy at your own risk gonna do a lil more reading and probably jump on this though.

So many good picks all over in here.

My money tied up though.

Let me hold something so i can get in on this fam

I'm patient. So I wouldn't mind goin long term. My biggest fear is bailing on stock too soon, only for that shyt to blow up few years later. That kicking myself moment. Had too many of those.

Back