Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Sports Bar Podcast - Ep. 1 Intro to the Bubble

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
this his been one of the most talked about things in this section, but as usual, getting it off the ground has proven to be difficult

Welp

the very first episode of the ABW Sportsbar pod features:

myself
@BDP™️
@TheBoyRo
@Duwop

This was basically an intro to the pod. I serve as the moderator while BDP talks football, Ro talks basketball (also while sounding like he on a video interview for a job), and Du talks boxing and the impact that Covid has had on these sports.

A very nice mix of thoughts and views.

Hope you enjoy it.

Please leave feedback. Good, bad, and everything in between.

Don’t have much bad to say

it’s a good concept and each person spoke well and was very informative

once y’all get comfortable it should sound better

although it didn’t feel like a pod but moreso AP bringing 3 ppl from different fields on call and talking like a news show I guess you could say

also look at my boy ro sounding like he wearing a shirt and tie for this. That boy media trained lol

Don’t have much bad to say

it’s a good concept and each person spoke well and was very informative

once y’all get comfortable it should sound better

although it didn’t feel like a pod but moreso AP bringing 3 ppl from different fields on call and talking like a news show I guess you could say

also look at my boy ro sounding like he wearing a shirt and tie for this. That boy media trained lol
This is actually good feedback

Prior to the other pod,I had no idea what I sounded like on a mic. I like to think I'm getting better with each episode but I just wanted to be the glue to get the guys to talking.

Bdp and Ro I thought were good for their first time but it also showed somewhat. We talked about this amongst each other.

The first episode is always a mixed bag because you're working out a lot of shit at the same time. I think in a couple more episodes it will sound more like a pod. I just wanted them to get their thoughts off which is why I didn't interrupt as much but to your point, had let's say Ro and Du asked bdp questions during his spills, then it would've sounded less like an interview

Thank you for the feedback

It was a good listen. Yall should let hot takes fly for entertainment purposes as well
That's coming my brotha

This pod was weeks in the making because of schedule conflicts. The goal was to just record something. Anything. Just so we can get one out but the hot takes are on the way lol

But the guy i was talking about in the pod was Jared Anderson

Screenshot_20200730-124617.png

As you can see he's only 5-0 but due to covid his 4th and 5th fight was on ESPN during a time when no other live sports were on....

This kid has a golden opportunity to have his career under the bright lights early as fuck... All he has to do is keep winning and keep his nose clean... top rank is great at building stars...and he has everything laid in front of him extremely early in his career to be a big star...

TWO TV KO's when nothing else is on is a great start no matter how you look at it

This is dope.

If y'all ever think about having guest you should def get one of them soccer cats on every once and while.

And Beta too, to talk some NBA (past & current). I know he'll have some wild takes.

I didn’t prepare either. It was all on the fly but I’ll be more prepared the next time. Definitely looking forward to that
Facts my shit was str8 off the cuff.

Also appreciate the fedback fellas. Everything is def being taken in and considered

Back