Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW/Reel Talk Movie Club: Poltergeist (1982)

Dayveon is on Netflix

220px-Dayveon_poster.jpg

Synopsis: Struggling with his older brother's death, 13-year-old Dayveon spends the sweltering summer days roaming the streets of his rural Arkansas town. With no parents and few role models, he soon falls in with a local gang. Though his sister's boyfriend tries to provide stability and comfort as a reluctant father figure, Dayveon becomes increasingly drawn into the camaraderie and violence of his new world.

I put it in the OP as well

Dayveon is on Netflix

220px-Dayveon_poster.jpg

Synopsis: Struggling with his older brother's death, 13-year-old Dayveon spends the sweltering summer days roaming the streets of his rural Arkansas town. With no parents and few role models, he soon falls in with a local gang. Though his sister's boyfriend tries to provide stability and comfort as a reluctant father figure, Dayveon becomes increasingly drawn into the camaraderie and violence of his new world.

imma get lunch then check this out today

Dayveon is on Netflix

220px-Dayveon_poster.jpg

you sure this on netflix?

been watching....

it's kinda slow, i've been easily distracted...

feels like i'm spying on someones life.. tryna force myself to stay intrigued thus far, but i am noticing some interesting things

Too late to jump in this shit?

I already seen this movie tho but i could rewatch it

I meant to come back in here n nominate some shit the other day. I would of chose Clockers, Fresh & Higher Learning (Good choice)

Been a long week. Gonna try to peep that Dayveon joint tomorrow. Anybody else watch yet? Thoughts?

Been a long week. Gonna try to peep that Dayveon joint tomorrow. Anybody else watch yet? Thoughts?
I was fina @ everybody and see how they coming along. I ain't watched it yet either ima peep it tomorrow night after work

Back