Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW podcast episode 1

Y’all did great imo. I know it’s not as easy to pod as people make it out to be. The same people on here dissing would be the same ones freezing up and being un-entertaining.
which is why i'm encouraging everybody to step up.....

nothing makes my victories seem sweeter than to watch niggaz who think they can do better fall flat on their face

My only suggestion would be to name the podcast something different. Cuz eventhough we originally was trying to find a podcast for the site, at the end of the day, this is yall product. Yall own 100% of it.

It's more of an ABW affiliated podcast than THE ABW podcast.

also another shot out to @Reesey

she's a great person to work with. i know i'm extra eager cuz i'm passionate about this shit... so i try to tread carefully so i don't over bug or bother her all day...

but not only is she mad patient with me her energy and understanding and organizational skills are all blessings.....

regardless of how this goes, i hope she gets a majority of the praise and acclamation...she deserves it all

, she's a treasure to this site......i really don't think everybody sees it the way i see it... but Reesey is the shit bruh...thanks for making this happen

also another shot out to @Reesey

she's a great person to work with. i know i'm extra eager cuz i'm passionate about this shit... so i try to tread carefully so i don't over bug or bother her all day...

but not only is she mad patient with me her energy and understanding and organizational skills are all blessings.....

regardless of how this goes, i hope she gets a majority of the praise and acclamation...she deserves it all

, she's a treasure to this site......i really don't think everybody sees it the way i see it... but Reesey is the shit bruh...thanks for making this happen

Awe, you are the sweetest ever!

There is a lot that goes into casting. It's much easier doing ours (mine and DS) because we live in the same house.
Trying to coordinate between 3 different folks with "main" jobs, families etc. can truly be difficult, but I thank you truly for being the motivating factor

and keeping that same energy throughout. You are a consummate professional and cool AF.

Real talk.. Thanks!

thank you cry.gif

so basically you saying me and the wife gotta bring the kids to austin and we all live as co-families...

iight bet....we'll be there @5

giphy.gif

also shout out to @1/2 and @TonyDubbz

i know haf was out his comfort zone, but the homie did great, and gave us way more energy than i was expecting....

he's a stand up dude in every sense of the word....

and dubbz....for taking on a task in the middle of alllllllllllllllllllll the shit this nigga does...

like i don't think yall know how busy dubbz be.....

dude breeds dogs, promotes parties, dj's, i think he works on cars too....trying to game with him be tough enough.... but for him to take the time out to help us with this was crazy..

if i ever hit NC Red Lobster on me homie

also shout out to @1/2 and @TonyDubbz

i know haf was out his comfort zone, but the homie did great, and gave us way more energy than i was expecting....

he's a stand up dude in every sense of the word....

and dubbz....for taking on a task in the middle of alllllllllllllllllllll the shit this nigga does...

like i don't think yall know how busy dubbz be.....

dude breeds dogs, promotes parties, dj's, i think he works on cars too....trying to game with him be tough enough.... but for him to take the time out to help us with this was crazy..

if i ever hit NC Red Lobster on me homie

nah thats my middle bro but I do be helping him out w/ little shit like brake jobs, oil changes, etc.. etc..

lmaoo yo that red lobster shit is wild bruh

Back