Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW podcast episode 1

hey I listened to the first 5 mins

who was the one listing all of Reesey’s accomplishments so I can get a read on the voices? Was that Du or Haf?

1. Open w all introductions, be creative

2. You’re listening to ABW radio.. make sure to check out our socials & our main website, especially if you like what you hear...

3. Move onto news headlines, weather, sports and go from there..

Just an idea

Just to add...I mean I know yall don't wanna spend too much time talkin about the posters. But what about the some of the threads. Or maybe choose one thread per week to discuss. We sittin on a lot of material with these threads. I do like the idea of takin turns wit other posters, pairing them together to do an episode.

Other than that...not bad. Music eventually started to fade for me b/c I was listening to what yall were discussing. But yeah...yall can do w/o that.

Intro is needed. Tell folks what the podcast is...who you are...give a brief outline what the episode is gonna be about...then go from there.

There was brief period where Du was lost in the convo and it was just Reesey and Haf. Then "2nd half"...Haf kinda got lost in the convo and it was mostly Du & Reesey talkin. Just kinda be mindful of acknowledging each other.

For example...when yall was talkin about the Matthew Knowles/Jay situation. I can tell Haf was tryin to give his view, but Du kinda took over the convo. Just be mindful if hear your our cohost tryin to chime in as well while you're rantin...acknowledge them like "My bad...aye Haf you wanted to make a point about this topic?"

Its just the little things like that. That way the audience don't get the perception that one of yall gettin left out the convo.

I liked yall discussing about who you are and your personal lives. Folks gotta know who they're listening too. Haf's talking about his personal life I felt was the most intriguing. I mean I a lot of us already knew tid bits...but I found myself wanting to know even more. Like more about what him gettin full custody...his feelings on it...his wife embracing his daughter as hers....etc. Like Reesey said, you RARELY hear about a guy gettin FULL custody of their kid(s). Would like to hear more about that.

Reesey did a good job moderating. Her droppin info that she plays football...is a running/full back...ran a 4.2 at the Combine was cool af. Seeing some of your pics...no one would've thought you be runnin thru muthafuccas racking up yards.

Du...well Du is who he say he is. Lol. We already know he gotta a story for everything. Still lol @ "The 3 F's of Life"....him deciding his wife was the one by going to IHOP...Waffle House...wherever they went to the next day...his son Deebo'ing mofos out their seats...Du trying to "talk proper" by sayin "motherfucker"...and so on. Good shyt.

Of course you need a outro to plug the ABW site, and your social media info (that's if you want folks to follow). All in all...not bad. Some kinks to work out, but it'll all work out eventually. It's a working process.

GOAT shyt mayne

Bitch...

giphy.gif

look man, i told Du i wont sure about the mixing shit... this was just a practice run but if you know how to mix then you can do that next time

giphy-1 (4).gif

Last edited:
Just to add...I mean I know yall don't wanna spend too much time talkin about the posters. But what about the some of the threads. Or maybe choose one thread per week to discuss. We sittin on a lot of material with these threads. I do like the idea of takin turns wit other posters, pairing them together to do an episode.

Other than that...not bad. Music eventually started to fade for me b/c I was listening to what yall were discussing. But yeah...yall can do w/o that.

Intro is needed. Tell folks what the podcast is...who you are...give a brief outline what the episode is gonna be about...then go from there.

There was brief period where Du was lost in the convo and it was just Reesey and Haf. Then "2nd half"...Haf kinda got lost in the convo and it was mostly Du & Reesey talkin. Just kinda be mindful of acknowledging each other.

For example...when yall was talkin about the Matthew Knowles/Jay situation. I can tell Haf was tryin to give his view, but Du kinda took over the convo. Just be mindful if hear your our cohost tryin to chime in as well while you're rantin...acknowledge them like "My bad...aye Haf you wanted to make a point about this topic?"

Its just the little things like that. That way the audience get the perception that one of yall gettin left out the convo.

I liked yall discussing about who you are and your personal lives. Folks gotta know who they're listening too. Haf's talking about his personal life I felt was the most intriguing. I mean I a lot of us already knew tid bits...but I found myself wanting to know even more. Like more about what him gettin full custody...his feelings on it...his wife embracing his daughter as hers....etc. Like Reesey said, you RARELY hear about a guy gettin FULL custody of their kid(s). Would like to hear more about that.

Reesey did a good job moderating. Her droppin info that she plays football...is a running/full back...ran a 4.2 at the Combine was cool af. Seeing some of your pics...no one would've thought you be runnin thru muthafuccas racking up yards.

Du...well Du is who he say he is. Lol. We already know he gotta a story for everything. Still lol @ "The 3 F's of Life"....him deciding his wife was the one by going to IHOP...Waffle House...wherever they went to the next day...his son Deebo'ing mofos out their seats...Du trying to "talk proper" by sayin "motherfucker"...and so on. Good shyt.

Of course you need a outro to plug the ABW site, and your social media info (that's if you want folks to follow). All in all...not bad. Some kinks to work out, but it'll all work out eventually. It's a working process.

GOAT shyt mayne

View attachment 217422
good shit bro....

thanks for the feedback

Back