Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW podcast episode 1

anyway, reesey just hit me and asked if i wanna record tonight.

i'm down. haf might not be. if anyone seriously wants to record tonight, at around 1030 EST tonight, pm me

@Duwop @1/2 @Reesey @TonyDubbz well done y'all this is a good starting point. I hope y'all keep this up make something of it for real.

Du had me rollin wit his breakfast rule and the three F's
1/2 story about him and his fam was definitely interesting
Reesey was great at driving the conversation and switching gears to the next topic.

Couple suggestions going forward...

Like other folks have said.. y'all can lose the background music or lower it

While it's good for y'all to get into your personal lives maybe have some segments about current events(music, culture, world news, local shit etc.) and give y'all takes on it, just like we do on here daily. We all listened cuz we interact with y'all on here but talking about general stuff might bring in a wider audience.

Try to see how y'all can get the audio as close together as possible. You could tell y'all were talking from three different devices. The closer y'all can get the sounds to each other the better.

Timestamps. If you keep timestamps on the things y'all are talking about... you can chop it up into separate clips later. Y'all can put them clips on specific topics on YouTube... so folks can engage yalls content in bite sizes if they don't have the time to listen to the whole podcast all at once. Plus y'all can post those lil clips in threads and start or further ongoing conversations.

Wishing y'all the best going forward. If there's anything I can help with on the technical side let me kno. If I can help I will

I'm learning more and more about you niggas. Lol. Du sitting across the room from his future wife like 'Damn, LOOK AT THEM TITTIES!'.

I mean can you blame him tho? Lol

Wit all Du respeck

Also, I'ma keep it a whole buck and say that I ain't realize until listening to the pod and going through this thread that @1/2 is HafBaked from the IC. SMH.

788a6fb96c8fa7e39deaf57f873e5d4f.gif

Last edited:
This was cool didn't mind the background music at all actually

These are tougher to do the longer they are

Personally not a fan of 1+ hr podcasts anymore but I was able to sit thru this

I think the hardest part is deciding what u want your audience to be....the abw community or somethin like Goldie did that the general population can tune into

Back